Xscape

Wreckage

Charmaine

"I..AM..NOT..CHEATING!" He screamed.

"YOU FUCKING SWAPPED SPIT WITH THAT CHICK. DON'T LIE TO ME!" I screamed, letting the tears fall from my face. He sighed in frustration. His phone went off, interrupting us. I ran over, grabbing it before he could.

"Charmaine give me my damn phone." He said through his teeth. I answered it, putting it to my ear.

"Hello?" She said.

"You have one more damn time, to call my boyfriend's phone. He doesn't want you Adrienne." I snapped in anger. Before I could hear her reply, Craig snatched the phone away from me. He put it to his ear and began to talk to her. It amazed me how he tried calming her down. I watched him as he paced back and forth, holding a conversation with her. He then hung up and eyed me down.

"I'm going to tell you one time and one time only." He began as he approached me. I scoffed, interrupting him.

"No. I'm going to tell you one time and one time only." I said through my teeth. I stepped closer to him, looking up into his eyes. He breathed heavily in anger, looking down at me. I wasn't afraid of him, so I could careless about how he's looking.

"I am sick of her. Ever since she showed her face, she hasn't seemed to disappear. I am sick of her Craig and I'm not afraid of her....or you. The shit you say doesn't phase me and the fact that you're trying to cope with her, after all she's done." I said to him.

"She's my friend Charmaine." He began.

"SHE'S THE ONE THAT'S TEARING US APART! SO MUCH FOR A FRIEND!" I screamed. He moved closer to me with rage in his eyes. I didn't move not one inch.

"What are you going to do?" I said with confidence. He stared at me for a long time, I waited for an answer. I shook my head, before grabbing my things. He pulled me back, turning me to face him.

"We're not done." He stated angrily.

"Yes we are." I said, picking up my keys. He quickly took them from me, holding them up into the air. I huffed in anger.

"Give me my damn keys. Now is not the time to play." I stated. He knew that I was short. 5'5 to be exact. I didn't even bother to jump, because I knew that would fail. I sighed in frustration, walking into the bathroom. He followed behind, trying to open the door.

"Charmaine open the door." He demanded. I remained silent as I sat on the toilet. My leg shook uncontrollably, while thinking. I wasn't going to put up with this, but I wasn't going to lose Craig. That chick just doesn't get it, but I can let her know and since she wants to do it the hard way, I can play that game too.

Chresanto

God knows I miss her. Everyday, I wake up alone, remembering that she's no longer here with me. I just want to pick up the phone and call her, but she wouldn't answer. I can't eat. I can't speak. I can't do anything right. I dream of pink Lilies, every night. I dream of her. I don't want to question God, but I need to know. I just need to know why her? Will I ever be happy again?

I could only talk to one person. One person that could figure me out, other than Jasmine. One person who knew how to fix me up when I was down. The one who used to put a smile on my face. The one I used to call my best friend. I knocked on her door a couple of times,nonyl to find it unlocked. I slowly opened the door, peeping my head inside. It was dark and cold. I fully stepped inside, looking around the ginormous house. I wanted to call her name but I couldn't speak. I checked every room downstairs, but no Avian. Her car was here and I know that she wouldn't leave her door unlocked. I made my way upstairs, cautiously checking every room. Once I got to her room, it was cracked. I opened it fully, seeing her....hanging from the ceiling.