Xscape

Phase One

Danielle

I exhaled the smoke from my lips...thinking about Jacob. I'm glad that we're okay now, but I'm still not okay with Alisa. I know that she's trying to take him away from me...I can feel it. She isn't slick and I'm not just going to sit here and let her get away with any of it. Jacob is mine, so she needs to find another. I haven't been back over to Jacob's place ever since that incident happened. I think we just need some space...but enough space where Alisa can get between.

"Excuse me?" Some said, interrupting my thoughts. I turned to face a man. A good looking man at that. I gave him a genuine smile and replied.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"I don't mean to bother you or anything...but I couldn't help but admire your beauty...I just had to get a closer look if you don't mind." He said with a smile. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Ha! Nice...corny but nice." I told him. He nodded with a chuckle.

"Thanks." He stated.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Marion." He answered.

"Nice. I'm Danielle but everyone calls me Danny." I told him while shaking his hand. I asked for his company and he sat in front of me. We talked for a minute, getting to know each other. He told me about getting over his girlfriend that left him...poor thing. I bet that she was a complete bitch. We ended up ordering lunch and ate out. He was very sweet...I don't see how his girlfriend left.

Chresanto

Jasmine wasn't feeling good today so she couldn't come into work today. I was still pissed about what Avian said yesterday. That was really fucked up and right now I despise her for that. It got me heated the exact very moment and luckily that I don't hit women, but if she was a man...god!

"Chresanta get to work now!" Jeremy stated sternly. I rolled my eyes and replied.

"It's Chresanto. Jeremia." I said with an attitude. He breathed heavily as he brought himself to me. I eyed him down the entire time. He was nothing but skin and bones. Big, round nerdy glasses. Short and small.

"Don't play with me Mr. August. I can have you fired in a heartbeat. Try me." He stated. I sighed while standing straight up. His face met my chest. He began to shake in fear as he looked up.

"Uh! Um, get to work now." He commanded before walking away. I rolled my eyes while shaking my head. Johnny was on vacation for awhile with his wife...Jeremy is his youngest nephew. I don't see how, but he is. Jeremy isn't fund of me because he has a crush on Jasmine and when he found out that we were dating. He tries to make my life miserable. I could easily break him two and Johnny knows that. Customers began to roam in and I began to get them situated. Though I wasn't the only one here, it still felt empty here because Jasmine wasn't here. I quickly checked the time and realized that it was almost time for my break, I smiled, knowing that I was this close to hear her voice. I spotted Craig and Charmaine coming in. I greeted them and quickly got them a table.

"You're in a hurry." Craig stated with a chuckle.

"It's almost break and I need to check on Jasmine." I stated happily.

"Is she okay?" Charmaine asked.

"Yeah. Just felt a little sick this morning, so she stayed home. I'm going over after work." I explained.

"Are you alright about yesterday?" Craig asked. I blew air, thinking about it again.

"That was so messed up. I wanted to beat her for that." Charmaine stated with a little anger in her voice.