Xscape

The One That Got Away

Avian

We collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily. I held onto him as he wrapped his strong arms around my moist body. He smiled at me before speaking.

"I didn't know you could work like that girl." He teased. I giggled while stroking his cheek with my thumb as I laid on top of him.

"I have my ways." I stated with a smile.

"Hmm." He moaned while raising his eyebrow. I giggled again then pressed his lips against his. He deepened the kiss while grabbing on to me tighter. I was anxious to go for round two, until my phone began to ring. I pulled away, sighing aloud as I rolled over to my side of the bed. I grabbed my phone, seeing that it was Chres calling. I was surprised, not expecting to see him calling. I immediately answered.

"Hello?" I answered. He sounded weak.

"I need you. Please." He said to me.

"Where are you?" I asked him.

"The hospital." He stated weakly. I gasped lowly then responded.

"I'm on my way." I said to him before hanging up. I quickly got up to my feet and grabbed a change of clothes from my bag.

"What's wrong?" Trey asked me with concern.

"Chres needs my help." I stated. He sat up straight, giving me an even more concerning look.

"Is he alright?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I stated before going into the bathroom. I hope he is.

Craig

The sun pierced through the window, sending a nice wake up call. I squinted my eyes in pain while groaning quietly. I held my head, thinking about yesterday. My eyes immediately glued to Charmaine, watching her sleep in peace...that was my peace. Because of how terrified I was and how paranoid I can get...I told her too sleep over at my place. She didn't mind though. My hand caressed her soft cheek as her eyes remained closed the whole while. She maimed lightly in her sleep, making smile. She was beautiful and I could admire her all day. I pressed my lips on hers, kissing her lightly. She moved around a little before opening her eyes. She noticed that I was looking at her and smiled.

"Good morning." She moaned sweetly into my ear.

"Good morning babe. How'd you sleep?" I questioned.

"Hm. Like a baby. What about you love?" She asked.

"I slept amazing, knowing that you were here with me." I replied. Her cheeks rises as she began to blush uncontrollably. I chuckled then pecked her cheek before getting up.

"Corny." She said to me. I eyed her down, watching her sit up a little. I walked over and leaned towards her.

"But you like it." I stated with a smirk. Her soft hands cupped my face and she stated.

"I do." She whispered softly. I chuckled again before kissing her lips she kissed back, nibbling on my bottom lip. My tongue brush against her lip...asking for an entrance. She accepted and kissed a little harder. I pulled away and licked my lips.

"Mm. You're going to start something you won't be able to finish baby girl." I said to her. She chuckled before replying.

"I can handle it." She said with a smirk. I shook my head while smiling.

Chresanto

I sat in the waiting room and waited. my leg shook uncontrollably. Jasmine didn't wake up this morning and her grandmother panicked. She called me and told me everything. I got here as soon as possible and been here for awhile.