Xscape

For You I Will

Maria

"So why has he been avoiding you again?" She asked me.

"I don't know. Every time I try to have a conversation with him, he just gets up and leaves. I miss him Michelle." I said sadly. She sighed, hugging me.

"It'll be alright girl. Maybe he's just having one of those moments." She told me.

"I guess." I stated.

Rayan

"Then she fucking kissed me man." I stated. He shook his head in shock.

"Wow. Who knew the one who's been down talking you for months would have feelings for you?" He questioned.

"She's hanging with her now. I can't even bare to face Maria. I feel guilty man." I said, shaking my head.

"But it's not your fault Ray. If you tell Maria, she won't be upset with you, she'll only be upset with Michelle." He explained.

"Just talk to her." He finished. I remained quiet, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"So what's up with you and Charmaine? I noticed she's been ignoring you lately." I stated. He sighed, leaning against the counter.

"She doesn't want me and Adrienne hanging out. She just doesn't trust her." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"To be honest with you man. She does seem kinda off. I mean, she tries to hit on you one day then a week later, she's being friendly after almost getting her ass beat by your girlfriend." I explained.

"I'm kind of in the same boat as you, so take it from me." I began.

"If Char didn't love you...she wouldn't be putting up with you man." I stated.

"I love Charmaine man. She's my life and I would do anything to keep her happy." He told me.

"Then don't choose your friend...over your girlfriend." I finished. He stood there, contemplating. I sighed aloud, taking my keys from my pocket.

"I gotta go man. I'll see you later." I stated.

"Alright man. Thanks." He said before I left.

Charlie

I sighed, pacing back and forth while holding Madelyn in my arms. She's been crying all night, up until this morning. She's coughing up a storm and burning up. I called Jacob, so we can take her to the emergency room. She cried louder and louder, her face turning red as she buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"Sh! I know baby. I know." I stated. I heard the door open and I walked out of the kitchen.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked in a worried tone. Madelyn reached for him, still crying.

"She's been crying ever since last night and hasn't stopped. She's burning up and coughing really bad." I explained, watching him touch her forehead.

"Damn." He said in shock.

"We need to get her to the emergency room." I said, grabbing my things. We rushed out, getting in Jacob's car. He drove us to the emergency room and we took her inside. A nurse approached us.

"Aw! What's the matter?" She asked us.

"Our daughter is sick. She's been coughing badly and hasn't stopped crying since last night." Jay explained.

"Aw! Poor baby. Follow me and I'll get the doctor." She said, walking away. We followed behind, going into a room.

"Okay. I'm just going to take her temperature." She began. I held Madelyn in my arms, placing her on my lap. She continued to cry while holding her hands up. The nurse place a thermometer into her ear.