Xscape

Phase Two

That Morning | 9:00 A.M.

Avian

"Ah!" I laughed while propping my head onto my hands. He chuckled, throwing his hands at the back of his head.

"He used to be such a coward back then. He has really man up over the years." He continued. I giggled, playfully pushing him.

"You're so wrong, talking about your brother like that." I laughed.

"He used to do it to me. I get no sympathy?" He asked.

"Now that you've mentioned it, yes! Yes you do." I stated.

"Good." He replied.

"So where is the guy anyway?" He asked me, breaking the silence.

"I don't know actually. When I woke up this morning, he wasn't there." I answered.

"He's been acting very strange lately. I think it's that Jhona chick getting inside of his head." I explained.

"Seems like he's love strucked. Stuck between the two." He stated, looking directly at me.

"Like me." I said lowly.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"As much as I love Chresanto. I just can't seem to stay away from you. You're like a nat that keeps bugging me all the time....in a good way." I explained. He chuckled, looking away.

"Then again....in a bad way as well." I added.

"I love you both and I have no clue on who to choose." I stated sadly. He turned on his side in order to face me.

"Who do you find yourself growing closer to?" He began.

"And who do you find yourself drawing away from?" He finished. I bit my lip, thinking hard about it. I didn't know the answer at the top of my head and I wasn't going to lie about it either.

"I-I don't know." I answered. He sighed a little before turning on his back again. I sighed as well, laying on my back next to him.

"I love you Trey." I told him. I could feel his eyes on me the entire time after saying that.

"I love you too Avian." He whispered to me.

That Afternoon | 12:35 P.M.

Chresanto

"You look bored babe." I said with a chuckle.

"That's because I am." She stated while going back down. I chuckled louder before replying.

"Well let's make it interesting." I stated as she came back up. I smiled at her and pecked her lips. She giggled while going back down. When she came back up, I pecked her lips again. She began to grow tired and rested her head on my shoulder while wrapping her arms around my neck.

...........

Her smile, her voice, her laugh, her positive ways. When she was sick...I was there for her...when she wasn't sick...I was still there for her and now that she's gone home...I just want her to know that I love her with all of my heart and I will never forget about her." I cried. I stood there for a moment, crying silently.

"Jasmine I-I love you b-baby girl." I struggled to say as I cried a little harder.

...........

"She wanted me to give you this." She began as I looked towards her again. She pulled out a gold necklace and handed it to me. I admired the necklace, seeing her name and mine on it.