Xscape

Simple Issues

Rayan

I strolled over to her while thinking of ways to get her to fall for me. She got away with it last time but I got something for that. She noticed who I was and let out a smooth groan. I chuckled, thinking how cute that was.

"Someone's happy to see me." I said to her. She rolled her eyes before speaking.

"Not likely." She stated with an attitude. I bit my lip while eyeing her down. My eyes stopped at her perfectly round chest. I shook my head in amazement.

"Hey you pervert. Eyes up here before I knock them inside of your head." She snapped, causing me to quickly run back into reality.

"You are a feisty one. I like that!" I stated. She shook her head, beginning to walk away. I swiftly grabbed onto her arm before she could go any further.

"Hey! I'm just joking around. Stop taking things so serious." I stated with a chuckle.

"Im not taking things serious. You're nothing but a complete jackass." She stated angrily. I kissed my teeth before replying.

"You don't even know me." I said to her, kinda angry at her comment.

"Oh but you didn't care to know any of the women you slept with." She said. I raised my eyebrow, confused. She chuckled while nodding her head.

"Yeah! I know you. Rayan Lopez! Mr. King of conceited. You slept with my friend Michelle then dissed her after." She explained.

"Who's Michelle?" I questioned.

"Wow! You slept with so many of them, you can't even keep up. I would go get checked if I were you and to think that you could actually try to get with me?" She stated.

"Not a chance." She finished before walking off. I watched her walked away until she disappeared into the crowd.

"Wow!" Someone said from behind. Ginger and Craig approached me, not saying a word.

"I know right!" I said in a low tone. It was quiet for a few seconds until I spoke up.

"Ginger you got to help me get her." I stated. Craig began to laugh aloud as I got down on my knees, begging.

"NO!" She said.

"Please! Please! Please!" I pleaded. She groaned in aggravation while rolling her eyes.

"If I help, will you promise to keep me out of your problems?" She asked me.

"I promise!" I said while holding my hands up in surrender. Craig continued to laugh at the scene.

"Fine! But I don't want to hear anything else from you." She stated. I jumped up to my feet and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Thank you! Thank You!" I stated happily.

"Yeah! Yeah!" She said bluntly.

"Wow, you smell amazing. Girl what you got on." I said while smelling her. She kissed her teeth while pushing me away.

"Watch it!" She said before walking off. Craig finally quit laughing then brushed past me while pulling my hat down over my face. I kissed my teeth again, pulling it back up.

"AYE MAN! I TOLD YOU! YOU GONNA STOP BULLYING ME! I DEMAND RESPECT!" I yelled while following close behind.

Chresanto

"Ready?" She stated while holding a can of soda in front of her. I chuckled before answering.

"Go!" I semi-yelled as I began to chug down a can of sprite. She kept her eyes on me, hoping to defeat me but I was just too quick for her. I gulped down the last drop then slammed the can down, crushing it. I burped loudly then laughed. She stopped drinking and laughed along with me.