Xscape

The One That Got Away

Jacob

I held onto Danny's hand as we walked down the hall. I finally asked her out and she said yes. I'm one happy Mexican. Plus, Charlie is back where she belongs. They found her at a nearby gas station...passed out on the ground. So now, she's gone for good. I couldn't be happier. People began to stare and whisper things as we walked by, I didn't care though. I saw Alisa coming towards us, she looked down at Danny and I's hands then looked at us both. She gave a warm smile before walking away. I ran my fingers through my curls, somewhat feeling kinda guilty, remembering that I kissed her. I haven't done anything after that, but it just feels so wrong. I don't even know why I did it...it's just that she fascinates me.

"JACOB!" Danny said while snapping her fingers. I jumped, coming back to reality and answered.

"What?" I asked confused. She sighed aloud then replied.

"You have five minutes to get dress now hurry up." She said while pushing me into the dressing room. I quickly got dressed int the outfit that she left out for me then fixed myself up a little before heading out. I was greeted by Jamar, along with telling me that I'll be shooting with Alisa again...all day. I mentally shot myself when he told me that, knowing that Danny is here. I won't be able to do it. I looked to see Alisa already standing in place as they touched up her make up and hair. She glanced at me, realizing that I was staring. I looked over at Danny, seeing her busy looking at papers, so I took the chance to check Alisa out. The Cheetah print dress hugged her curves beautifully. He hair curled like mine, only longer. Her light make up was on point as well. I bit my lip in frustration as I continued to stare at her. Dammit!

"PLACES EVERYONE!" Jamar yelled, taking me out of my thoughts. I stepped over and waited for instructions as they touched me up a little.

"Okay! Now everyone loved the last shoot you two did, so we're going to keep giving it to them." Jamar said happily. I smiled a little then looked down at Alisa. She smiled nervously then looked away.

"Alright now, Alisa, stand in front of Jacob." He instructed. She stepped in front of me and her strawberry scent hit me hard. It rushed through my brain as I began to grow weak. Dammit!

"Now Jacob, rest your hands on her hips then Alisa, you placed your hips on your hips as well." He ordered. I placed my hands onto her hips and watched her closely, going into a daze.

"Perfect! Now give me your best smirk Jacob and your meanest look Alisa." He said to us both. My mouth titled a little, letting a sly smirk appear. He snapped like there was no tomorrow. After he finished I let go and waited for the next shoot. I glanced at Danny, who was just staring at us. I began to feel uncomfortable, but shrugged it off.we through a few more shots and each one, made me feel some kind of way. Every time I looked towards Danny, she became angrier and angrier.

"Last one. Jacob hold onto Alisa's waist with your right arm and hold her back with your left hand. Like you're stopping her from falling." He demanded. I did what was told and waited for instruction.

"Now pretend that you two are sharing a funny memory and laugh." He ordered. I lowered Alisa down a little, it was like we were dancing. I stared into her eyes and smiled at her.

"What?" She asked me. It shocked me because she hasn't said anything to me ever since we've been here.

"You're just beautiful. That's all." I said truthfully.

"Um, Jacob. I don't think you should be saying that now that you and Dan-" She began.

"Smile." Jamar interrupted. Once again. Dammit! I said something about Jamar to Alisa for only her to hear and to my surprise, she laughed. That never fails with people. He captured the moment then removed the camera from his face.