Xscape

Phase Two

Two Days Later

Early That Afternoon | 1:09 P.M.

Jacob

Alisa and I walked into the building and everyone greeted me, giving me wonderful compliments. I thanked them and headed on to the elevator. It's been small talk between me and Alisa...since two days ago. This mysterious Austin has been on my mind all damn weekend. I looked over at Alisa, watching her look at her phone. She sighed, locking it.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She said, not even looking at me. The elevator doors opened and she quickly walked out, leaving me behind. I continued to follow, watching her walk into her dressing room. A guy approached her, waving but she ignored him. He continued walking, soon meeting up with me.

"Mr. Perez! It's great to see you back. It's been kind of dead around here without you!" He stated happily. I chuckled.

"It great to be back man." I replied.

"I hear ya....I'm Austin by the way." He introduced. My eyes almost popped out of my head when he told me his name.

"Austin?" I questioned.

"Yeah! You're biggest fan actually." He chuckled. I had to play along in order to get somewhere. I needed information on this guy.

"Austin. It's good to finally meet you! Alisa is always talking about you." I put on a fake smile.

"Really?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah. All the time. She said that you were a great friend." I lied.

"Wow. I'm touched. She's a wonderful woman. You're a lucky guy." He stated.

"Thanks man. I am." I chuckled.

"Well I have to go. It was good talking to you." He said, walking away.

"Alright man. See you." I said, walking away. I glanced at Alisa's dressing room, passing by. I wasn't going to bother her about it just yet. I smirked, feeling accomplished. I was getting somewhere.

Jhona

The door opened, revealing Craig. He greeted us, letting us inside. I asked him for Char and he told me that she was in the den, watching tv.

"Char?" I called.

"In here." She sung. I peeped around the corner, seeing her on the sofa, watching tv and eating ice cream.

"Hey love." I greeted, walking over.

"Hello!" She said happily.

"I did some work on these pictures yesterday." I began.

"And?" She eagerly asked.

"I got nothing." I said to her. She sighed, sitting back.

"But! I did find something." I stated while pulling out one of the pictures. I grabbed the magnifying glass as well.

"After pouting about not finding anything, I came across something that was printed on the picture. If you look closely, you'll noticed a tiny marking on each of them." I explained, putting the magnifying glass over the picture. She looked closely, reading the letters.

"A&T?" She questioned.

"It's a signature! An initial at that. Whoever made these photos were stupid enough to put their initials on them." I stated.

"A&T." She said to herself, thinking.

"A&T. A&T.A&T." She sung.

"A&T! Avian & Treyvon!" She said.