Xscape

Fall La La In Love

Charmaine

"Anything yet?" Maria asked while sipping on a cup of hot chocolate. I sighed, placing my phone on the island.

"I want to do something big, but not too big. You know?" I asked.

"Just throw him a party Char." Alisa stated.

"I don't want to just throw him a party. It has to be something big." I began.

"But not too big." Maria finished.

"Well, there isn't really much to do. He was born during the winter. It's too cold to be doing all of that extra stuff." Alisa explained.

"She's right." Maria said.

"I don't know." I said.

"Don't worry Hun. We'll think of something." Alisa reassured. The guys came into the kitchen. Craig kissed my neck while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You warm babe?" He asked me. I nodded, watching Maria walk out with Ray. Jacob hugged Alisa tightly, kissing her lips repeatedly.

"Something on your mind?" He asked in my ear.

"Everything is fine." I honestly stated with a smile.

"Hey!" Chres interrupted. We turned towards him. He held up a game, grinning at the guys. The hollered aloud, laughing. I glanced at Alisa...sharing the same look as she was.

"Man we haven't played this since we were freshmans in high school." Jacob said, taking the game from him.

"I found it in the basement." Chres stated.

"Man! That game was the shit! I beat all y'all in it!" Ray said with confidence. Maria rolled her eyes, laughing.

"Liar! You were always last to win. Everyone beat your ass." Chres argued, making us laugh.

"Bet $100 I'll beat all three of y'all. Right now!" Ray betted.

"Let's go then nigga." Chres stated.

"I GOT FIRST CONTROLLER!" Jacob screamed while taking off out of the kitchen.

"NIGGA YOU ALWAYS CALLED FIRST!" Craig yelled, running after him. Chres and Ray soon joined, leaving us here...speechless. I began to laugh.

"What the hell just happened?" Alisa asked, laughing.

"I thinking we're all dating kids you guys." Maria said.

"Well, I love my kid." Alisa stated.

"I'm crazy about mine." I added on, thinking about Craig.

"How about we make lunch?" Maria suggested while looking into the fridge.

"Tacos sounds good right about now." I said.

"You sound like Ray. But I'm cool with that. Alisa?" She called.

"I could go for some tacos." She replied.

"Tacos it is then." I finished off.

Avian

I pulled away, looking up into his eyes. He smiled at me before kissing me again. I've been here all morning with Trey. Surprising they let me stay this long. I know, lying to Chres was wrong and the fact that I'm secretly with Trey. There's nothing but shame. But what can I do? I'm in love with the both of them and I don't know who to choose. Call me crazy, but I'm in a hard place right now.

"When are you getting out?" I asked him.

"Well. I called my mom and told her that I wanted to be home for the holidays instead of this dump." He began.