Xscape

The One That Got Away

That Night At The Red Barren

Craig

The place was live as always. It's been awhile since we've all been here together. Chres didn't want to come...he said that Jasmine was sick again, so he stayed with her. My hands held onto Char, so I wouldn't lose her in the crowd. Making our way over to the bar, we ordered us a drink. I looked down at the bar table, thinking to myself.

"Whatcha' thinking about?" She asked me. I chuckled a little, thinking of how desperate I use to be. How lonely I would be. How I would I only be here because of Ray, who only came for the drinks and the women. How no cared about me back then.

"Babe?" I heard her call softly. I turned to her and smiled weakly.

"I'm fine." I told her. Her hand rubbed my arm, giving me a smile as well. Her smile made this whole club light up.

"Are you sure?" She questioned. I nodded quickly then responded.

"Positive." I said with a smile. It really has been awhile.

Jacob

We sat there in silence the whole time. She was still upset with me and I was getting frustrated with her. She sipped her drink while looking out at the crowd, watching people dance around and go wild. I blew air in frustration as I continued to stare at her. She finally noticed and decided to speak up about it.

"What?" She asked with an attitude. I sighed lowly, looking away from her.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her sternly.

"Don't ask me that Jacob." She said to me while shaking her head.

"I said I was sorry. It wasn't even like that." I began.

"Oh really?" She snapped.

"Yes! Really! Now can you stop being so stubborn and get over it?" I stated angrily. She scoffed then got up. I sighed and sat up straight in my seat.

"Baby. I didn't mean it that way. Stop being like this." I commanded, attempting to pull her back but she got away, leaving me there alone. I ran my fingers through my hair, growing angry. I love Danny but I hate her attitude. It's very annoying and she can act very stubborn. It's ridiculous to me. I just came out her to have a good time, but she's being difficult. I'm going have to let her know the hard way.

I pulled myself from the seat and headed towards the restroom. I managed to get through the crowd...getting a couple of seductive stares from the dancers and from the women that were here. I saw her coming out of the ladies' room and began to approach her. She realized that I was coming towards here and grew angry. She tried walking past me but I gripped onto her arm and pushed her against the wall. She gasped in fear as I hovered over her.

"I've tried to be cool and nice about this, but you insist on being stubborn and I don't like that shit. It isn't cute and that attitude has to go. I told you that nothing is going on between me and Alisa. Now cut the childish act Dannielle!" I said angrily. She stared at me, shocked at my whole new demeanor. I felt somewhat powerful, but I had to get my part out, because she wasn't listening. So I made her. She continued to stare at me but suddenly I didn't want to be bothered by her. I sighed and walked away.

Rayan

Maria and I danced together closely and talked a little. The thought of her body against mine gave me chills. She grind slowly as I held onto her hips tightly. She smiled to herself while throwing her head back, resting it on my shoulder. My lips touched her neck, taking in her sweet aroma. The smell of Sexy Red perfume was making me high, and I loved it. My hands worked with her hips as she swayed them side to side. I pushed myself against her even more and pecked her lips. She makes me weak and I can never get enough. She's like a drug...getting me addicted. She turned to face me and smiled while wrapping her hands around my neck, she massaged the back of it, making me shiver. My forehead rested on hers...looking into her beautiful eyes. She was the one I wanted to wake up to every morning...the one I wanted see before going to sleep.