Xscape

Trials & Tribulations

12:29 A.M.

Rayan

We got out and headed inside as she opened the door for us. I spotted Orlando sitting down and greeted him with a handshake. I turned to Chris and leaned against the wall as Maria stood by me. She closed the door and slowly approached us.

"What's up?" I asked her. She gave us all a look of anger, making me even more confused.

"Orlando." She began. He look towards her and waited.

"Tell him." She said.

"Tell him what? What the hell is this about Chris?" He snapped.

"Don't fucking play with me. TELL HIM NOW OR I WILL!" She started.

"Tell me what? What's going on?" I asked. Maria had a nervous look on her face.

"YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY CHRISTINA!" He yelled at his sister.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" I snapped.

"SHE'S PREGNANT!" She pointed at Maria. It grew silent as I stared at her. She didn't bother to make eye contact with me either.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW CHRIS! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!" Orlando shouted at her, pushing her a little.

"YES! HE DESERVES THE TRUTH!" She yelled.

"YOU'RE ONLY DOING THIS TO BREAK THEM APART, SO YOU CAN GET WITH HIM! HE DOESN'T WANT YOUR STUPID ASS AND YOU REALLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HIM!" He yelled at her.

"Is it true Maria?" I asked her in a calm tone. She didn't answer, bowing her head and fiddling with her fingers. I bit my lip, growing frustrated. I quickly grabbed her face, squeezing it as I pushed her against the wall. She fought back.

"ANSWER ME!"

"GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF OF HER MAN!" Orlando pushed me and I pushed him back. I attacked him, punching him repeatedly in the face until he began to swallow his own blood.

"RAY STOP IT!" Maria yelled. She yanked and pulled but I kept at it with him. He got a couple of licks out of me but it didn't stop me. I felt my hot tears fall down my cheeks as I beat him to a bloody pulp.

"RAY YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!" Maria and Chris pulled me off of him. I snatched away turning towards her. She jumped in fear, backing away.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked her in a deep and dark tone. I stood there and waited for an answer as I tried to catch my breath. My chest heaved up and down.

"Are you pregnant...by him?" I cried.

"SHE IS!" Chris began.

"I DIDN'T ASK YOU!" I snapped at her. I turned back to Maria as she stood there and cried silently.

"I'm sorry Rayan. I am. I don't know what happened." She began. I sighed deeply, pacing around as I grabbed my hair in frustration.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why would you do this to me?" I cried.

"I'm sorry Ray." She cried.

"I asked you to marry me Maria." I said, not holding back any tears.

"I know and-"

"And you do this shit to me?" I asked, stepping closer to her.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She bawled.

"How far are you?" I simply asked. She continued to cry silently, not answering my question.

"HOW FAR...are you Maria?" I asked, calming down.