Xscape

For You I Will

Two Days Later

Charmaine

"Babe come on." I rushed while standing at the door.

"I'm coming." He stated, coming down the steps. I headed out of the door. We got in and I drove to our destination. Charlie just got a new place and we're all helping her move in.

"Babe?" Craig called.

"Yes!" I sung in a sweet tone. He chuckled a little before continuing. I pulled up to a nice Combo. I gasped at the sight. It was very nice. I smiled then got out.

"Char!" Charlie called with excitement. I embraced her tightly, giggling.

"Of course. This place is amazing." I stated while admiring the view of the front yard.

"Thanks to Jay. I've been eyeing it down for awhile and when I told him. He refused to hear no." She explained.

"Aw! That's sweet." I stated. I noticed that she was looking passed me.

"Who's that?" She asked. I turned, seeing Adrienne getting out of the car. I tensed up, sighing aloud in aggravation.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I mumbled under my breath. I walked over to them, crossing my arms.

"Hey Charmaine." She greeted with a smile.

"Excuse me Adrienne. I would like to talk to my boyfriend alone please." I said through my teeth.

"Okay then." She replied before walking away. I eyed Craig down for a good minute.

"Why is she here?" I heard a familiar voice asked, approaching us.

"Maya me and Char need to tal-" He began.

"Aha! No nigga. What's Charmaine's business is my business...especially when it comes down to miss goody two shoes." Maya snapped. He sighed aloud, shaking his head.

"Why did you invite her here?" I asked.

"I thought it would be nice. That's all." He responded.

"Yeah right." Maya stated.

"I cannot believe you right now." I said while shaking my head. He reached for my hand but I pulled back. I shook my head, walking away.

Alisa

I sighed to myself, watching Jacob laugh and play around with Charlie. Ever since she's gotten herself together, we have no time to ourselves anymore. I miss him..its almost like he's...developing feelings. I don't mind Jay and Charlie being friends and hanging out, but it's becoming an everyday thing. It's killing me on the inside. I just hope that they stay in the friend zone and nothing more. I won't be able to take a broken heart...not again.

"Hey?" I heard him speak.

"Yeah?" I asked in a soft tone.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm staying over at Charlie's tonight. You know, to keep Madelyn asleep through the night." He told me. You can't be serious? I gave him a weak smile before replying.

"Cool. I'll just go home." I told him before walking away. I could feel his eyes on me the entire time, until I disappeared into the house.

Maria

I watched him quietly help the Chres out, putting furniture in the living room. He glanced at me, realizing that I was staring at him. I gave him a small smile. He looked down before walking out. I sighed, throwing my head back. What did I do wrong? Why is he acting like this towards me? I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Charmaine storming in, plopping down on the new couch.