Xscape

Phase Two

The Next Day | 9:30 A.M.

Jhona

I heard talking from downstairs. I looked to see Chres not there. I got up from bed, running my fingers through my bed. I slipped his t-shirt on before heading downstairs. They're conversation became louder as I made my way downstairs. I stood at the stairs, seeing him arguing with Avian. She's still hanging around. Ever since he let her to, she's been blowing up his phone and now she's stopping by. She looks a wreck. Her hair everywhere, her clothes were baggy. She was indescribable almost.

"Get the hell on before I call someone to come get you." He said to her.

"Chres please listen to me. Just for a minute." She begged, getting down on her knees. She tugged on his pajama pants, crying and begging to take her back.

"Avian please." He said in the nicest way he could. I on the other hand was growing impatient.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've done. I know that I messed up and I'm sorry. I can't live without you." She cried. I sighed, walking over. Before she could say anything else, I pulled him away from the door, closing it in her face. She cried louder, banging on the door.

"You need to do something about her before I do." I stated in a soft tone.

"I will." He said before walking upstairs. I moved my hair away from my face. I knew that he was upset, but I could care less about her. She hurt him and I'm not going to let her get into his head. I walked back upstairs, into the room. He laid in bed, silent as ever. I closed the door behind me, watching him. His hands rested behind his head as he stared at the ceiling. I walked over to his side of the bed, looking down at him.

"She looked totally different." He began.

"I feel bad." He continued. I grabbed ahold of his shirt as I climbed on top of him. He looked into my eyes as I gave him a small smile.

"It isn't your fault Chres." I began.

"What she did was all on her. She did it to herself." I explained in a low tone.

"I know." He stated softly.

"Now smile." I said with a smile. He chuckled, showing his million dollar smile.

"That's better." I told him as I bit my bottom lip. He sighed, placing his hands on my side. They crawled under his shirt, touching my skin.

"I love you." He told me.

"I love you more." I said.

"Oh yeah?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I stated.

"Prove it!" He ordered. I giggled, leaning down. My lips pressed against his, sending me to a whole other world. I felt sparks every time. He gripped my waist tighter as I deepened the kiss. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip, asking for an entrance and I kindly let him in. He tugged on his shirt, swiftly lifting it up a little. I pulled away, simply pulling it over my head before tossing it aside. I crashed my lips to his, making him sit up a little. He rolled us over, him on top, deepening the kiss as our tongues fought. He went down to my neck, leaving sweet kisses. I bit my lip as his warms hands explored my entire body. His lips pressed against my stomach as I closed my eyes. My hands held onto his head, massaging his scalp. He made his way back up and the doorbell rung. He groaned, resting his face in the crook of my neck. I chuckled, kissing his cheek before he got up. I slipped his shirt back on followed him downstairs. He held my hand, kissing it gently before I ran over to the door while he went into the kitchen. I opened it, smiling at her.