Chapter XIII

New Beginnings

January 2015

Jhona

I struggled to keep my balance in this place. I was completely drunk but I didn't care because it took my mind off of things. It was a new year and I'm done with 2014. It's time to start fresh....after I finish partying.

I scanned around the crowded place seeing everyone dancing on each other. I stumbled unexpectedly, quickly gripping onto the closest thing that was in front of me. I glanced up, realizing that it was a person.

"You alright?" He asked me. I shook my head a little, trying my best to focus on him. He stared down at me, waiting for me to reply.

"Uh! Yeah...yeah! I'm fine!" I stated while pulling away from him.

"Okay then." He said softly while I brushed past him. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked away. I continued to stumble over things but luckily, I kept myself from hitting the floor. This party was live and I've been here since it started and it now going on three o'clock. I plan on being here all night. I found myself in a seat, at an empty table. I looked around, only seeing colors and movement. I couldn't see clearly worth a shit, but I found it quite hilarious. I rubbed my eyes as hard as I could before looking up. I saw a guy sit in front of me. He smirked at me and I spoke up.

"Y-yes?" I questioned.

"Having fun?" He asked me. I giggled while placing my chin into my hand. I smiled big before replying.

"I-I am...having f-fun." I slurred. He laughed at me while nodding his head. Though I was half blind, I did catch a glimpse of his face and may I say that he could get it any day?

The whole entire time, we talked and laughed. He offered me a drink and I accepted. I knew how drunk I was but I didn't care. I wanted to get waisted then end up with a hangover tomorrow morning. I found my vision completely gone and my head hit against the table. I heard the guy laugh then he took my hand into his.

"Come on. You've had enough fun for tonight." He said as he helped me up to my feet. I giggled as we headed out of the club. I staggered and stumbled all the way to his car. He continued to laugh at me then helped me get in. I laid my head back on the seat as I waited for him to get in. Once he did, he just sat there and stared at me. I turned to him and smiled.

"What?" I asked him.

"You're just beautiful." He told me. I smiled again then giggled. My eyes were droopy and closing on and off. I felt something touch my leg, slowly making his way up to my thigh. I looked down, seeing his hand there. I slowly moved it away while laughing at him. He laughed as well then placed it there again.

"What are you doing?" I asked him in a silly tone.

"Just having fun." He replied as he leaned towards me. His lips connected to my neck while he placed his hand on my thigh. I closed my eyes and pushed him away.

"C-Can you just take me home p-please?" I asked him.

"But I thought we were having fun?" He asked me. I laughed nervously as my sober side began to appear. I may be super drunk but I know what he was doing and I didn't like it. He leaned towards me again but I pushed him away.

"Take me home." I said sternly. He chuckled while sitting there.

"Come on baby." He said while wrapping his arms around me. I roughly pushed him away then opened the door. I almost stepped out but he pulled me back in. I screamed while fighting back. I slapped him and that sent him off. He roughly grabbed my arms, throwing me over to the backseat. He closed the door then climbed over. He began pulling my dress up but I remained fighting for my life. I screamed to the top of my lungs, praying that someone would come and stop this. The door flew open and he was drugged out of the car. I quickly sat up, pulling my dress down. I wiped my tears while stepping out of the car. I saw the guy that I ran into from earlier literally beat the living hell out of him. He beat him to a bloody pulp. He finally stopped then looked towards me.