Xscape

For You I Will

A Week Later

Danielle

I fiddled with my fingers, waiting for him to show up. I was nervous as hell and didn't know what was going to happen. The door opened and he walked in. He looked me up and down, sighing lowly. I looked down at my fingers again as he approached the table. He cleared his throat, catching my attention. I looked up watching him stare at me. He was gorgeous as usual. My feelings grow stronger and stronger every time.

"Hello Jacob." I greeted in a low tone.

"Hey Danielle. How's it going?" He asked me in a deep tone. His voice has gotten deeper....sexier.

"Okay. How about you?" I questioned. He nodded, looking away from me.

"Everything's wonderful." He replied with a half smile.

"I thought you weren't going to show up." I said to him.

"I wasn't." He began, giving me a blank stare. I felt my heart drop in disappointment.

"But. I learned to forgive and I forgave you a long time ago." He finished. I gave him a small smile before replying.

"I'm sorry. Jacob I know that I've screwed up and have ruined things between us." I began.

"Well. It's over and done with now. Time to move on." He told me.

"I don't want to move on Jacob." I started. He sighed, sitting back into the chair.

"I still love you Jacob. I think about you every day, every night, every minute, every second and hour.-" He interrupted.

"I didn't come here to listen to your crap Danielle." He began.

"I know that you don't want to hear this but Jacob I can't get over you, over us." I cried softly.

"My god Danielle. Open your eyes. There isn't no us anymore. It died a long time ago. You fucked up, so get over it." He snapped while standing up.

"Jacob please just listen to me." I begged.

"Bye Danielle." He said before leaving. I placed my face into my hands, crying to myself. God why me?

Treyvon

I walked into the room, staring her down. I was surprise that she came to see me. I thought after that incident between me and Chres, she would never speak to me again. I sat across from her, pulling my chair up a little. She smiled weakly then looked down.

"Hey Avian." I greeted.

"Hi." She greeted back.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"I thought I should stop by and see you for a minute. Nothing major." She explained. I nodded then crossed my arms.

"How's it been for you? Everything good?" I questioned.

"Yeah. Everything is fine." She replied, still looking down.

"You sure? Doesn't seem like it." I said, trying to get her attention. She looked towards me, slowly standing up to her feet. I watched her approach me. She took my hand, signaling my to stand.

"Avian what is it?" I asked in a concerning tone of voice. She stepped closer, staring into my eyes. I could see the tears beginning to form in her eyes. Her arms hugged my neck tightly.

"I-I-I." She stuttered. She stopped, pressing her lips against mine. I was in shock, but I kissed her back...wrapping my arms around her tiny waist. For some reason, I felt bothered by this. It felt wrong, but then again. I felt good about it all. After we broke up, I never got over her. I love her with everything in me. But she's my brother's best friend and I'm pretty sure they're getting serious. She pulled away, laying her head against my chest.