Xscape

Unwritten

Saturday, July 8th

Alisa

I walked into my home with bags in hand. I got bored and since my job is off the line at the moment...I decided to do a little shopping for myself. I heard someone in the kitchen, making me tense up a little. I quietly placed my bags aside before closing the door behind me. I stepped further into the house, listening carefully as the noise grew louder. It turned out to be someone and not something. I saw smoke escaping the kitchen doorway as that person stepped out. I gasped in shock, seeing Marion standing there. He exhaled the smoke from his lips while staring at me.

"Marion I-" I started to say.

"I don't even want to hear it Alisa." He said deeply. I gulped in fear as he came towards me. I backed away every time he stepped forward, getting closer.

"I'm tired of your bullshit. You think that you can just up and leave me whenever you fucking feel like it huh?" He questioned.

"Went out and bought you a nice place, leaving me in that house alone." He snapped, making me jump. That's was unlikely. Knowing him, he probably had hundreds of bitches in that house...fucking their brains out. I wasn't falling for that.

"How many times do I have to to tall you that you belong to me girl? Huh? HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES?" He yelled before sending his hand across my face. I stumbled back as I held my face. I tried everything in me not to cry. He stepped closer to me, grabbing my hair tightly. I yelped in pain, trying to get away. Next thing you know, I was fighting for my life. Lord knows how many times, he punched me...leaving purple bruises all over my face. I kneed him in the stomach, no longer could I take his bullshit. I was sick of him and his ways and yet he still thinks that we're together. He thought wrong. He tried to get back up as I headed for the door. He caught ahold of my ankle, pulling me to the floor with him. He placed himself on top of my body, wrapping his hands around my neck. My head hit against the wooden floor as he began to shorten my circulation. I looked over, seeing his blunt still lit as it sat there on the floor. I reached for it as my eyes grew heavier. I tried my best, prying his large hands way from my fragile neck with my right hand. I reached and reached for the blunt,mpraying that he wouldn't noticed. He was so focused on me, he didn't know what was coming.

"M-Ma-arion." I struggled to say as I grabbed the blunt. I pressed against his cheek, sending him off of me. He yelled in pain as I coughed aloud. I held onto my neck, backing away from him. He punched the floor along with the air as he held his cheek into his hands. I continued my way towards the door, grabbing my keys before quickly making a run for it. I coughed harder as I tried catching my breath. I ran down the road, looking back every second, praying he wasn't behind me. I reached the end of the street, trying to make it to Jacob's home. I don't care what Danny will say, I just needed to get away.

Charmaine

I blew air in aggravation, pressing the end button. This is my third time calling Craig and he hasn't answered still. I was growing angry, yet worried. He's been acting weird, ever since Tuesday night. I hope it has nothing to do with Adrienne. She's been blowing up his phone for awhile now, sending these flirtatious messages. I've kept my cool though, because I trust Craig. I know that he wouldn't stoop that low and hurt me. I pulled into his driveway, seeing someone else's car parked in front as well. I turned the car off, quickly getting out. I power walked over to his door step, unlocking the door with the key he gave me.

"Craig!" I called out as I stepped inside. You could hear a pen drop in this place. I checked the living room and kitchen, not finishing him anywhere. I slowly walked the steps, leading to his room. I heard talking as I made my way down the hall. Once I reached his room, I put my ear against the door. I heard giggling and moaning. I opened the door quickly, hoping that this was just my imagination.