Xscape

Unwritten

Tuesday, July 4th | Happy Fourth of July

Jacob

I watched Mr. Crippen place the pork chops on the grill, watched my mom fix tacos and chipotle, Keisha and Wanda set up the tables. I smiled to myself. It's wonderful to be back home in LA. Everyone is out celebrating this day and I felt good. I walked over to my mother and hugged her. She laughed, realizing who I was.

"What do you want silly?" She asked me while focusing back on the food.

"Nothing Ma. Just happy to see you." I told her as I gave her a big, sloppy kiss. She pushed me away and whined loudly.

"Ew, desagradable! ¡Aléjate de mí antes de que Whoop culo." She spoke quickly. I laughed while walking away from her.

"Please don't." I said to her. She playfully rolled her eyes as I blew her a kiss. I saw Danny walking towards me. I bit my lip as I eyed her down. She smirked as she approached me.

"Hey baby." She greeted. My hands slithered around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"You look good in that swimsuit." I told her with a smirk. She giggled while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I picked it out just for you." She said seductively.

"Oh really?" I questioned with a chuckle. She moved closer to ear and whispered.

"Maybe you'll get a little something tonight." She said before softly biting my earlobe. Chills went through my entire body as I watched her walk away. Damn.

Craig

"Mom?" I called out. She turned and smiled at me.

"Hey baby who's this?" She asked me.

"This is my girlfriend Charmaine. Charmaine this is my mom. Wanda." I introduced.

"Hello." She greeted kindly.

"Hi." Charmaine greeted back.

"Wow. Craig she's beautiful. Where did you meet her?" She asked me while admiring Char.

"We ran into each other a couple of times and it went on from there." I explained.

"Well isn't fate being wonderful for you two." She stated with a smile. Charmaine beamed brightly before chuckling.

"Wow Craig you didn't tell me that you and your mom were twins." Char stated. My mom laughed and hugged Charmaine. Suddenly my brother popped out of no where.

"Char this is my little brother Jovante. But we call him JoJo. JoJo this is my girlfriend Charmaine." I introduced.

"Hi." Char greeted.

"Hey." JoJo greeted back, admiring Char as well. Someone called Char and she excused herself before walking away.

"Damn." JoJo stated.

"What?" I asked him. He shook his head before responding.

"She's sexy. Hook me up with her." He said to me. I gave him a straight face before popping him upside his head. He flinched, wincing in pain as I walked away.

Chresanto

We laughed at Jacob and Charmaine as they continued to talk about each other. I wrapped my arm around Jasmine's shoulder as she rested her head on my chest. We joked around for awhile and I decided to play with Jasmine. I picked her up and took her over to the pool and sat her down. She kicked her feet in the water and I sat next to her.