Xscape

Phase Two

Saturday Morning | 11:45 A.M.

Charmaine

I sat up, yawning and stretching. I looked over at my prince as he slept peacefully on his back, his arms on his face while snoring lightly. I smiled, quietly getting up. I walked over to the window, looking out as the sun shined through. I didn't open the blinds all the way in order to not wake up Craig. I looked back, hearing him moved. He turned on his side, facing the other way. I smiled focusing back on the outside. I watched people talk to each other, the mail man making deliveries and people grabbing the news paper. I closed the blinds and walked over to the bathroom, stretching again. I rubbed my stomach, closing the door behind me. I looked into the mirror, lifting up Craig's t-shirt that he let me wear. I studied my stomach and boobs. It seem like they were getting bigger and bigger by the minute. I was getting bigger and bigger by the minute. For two months at that. I shrugged and began to run my bath water. I took off his t-shirt and boxers then pulled my hair up into a sloppy bun. I stepped into the hot water, moaning in satisfaction. My joints loosened up as I leaned back and relaxed. I heard the door open, seeing Craig walk in.

"Good morning baby girl." He greeted with a sweet smile.

"Morning babe." I greeted back.

"I'm gonna make breakfast. Waffles with blueberries, three pieces of sausage, no eggs, four slices of bacon, hash browns and a cup of orange juice." He smiled. He knew me so well.

"I love you." I said to him. He chuckled then leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"Anything for you love. Now relax." He said before walking out. I sighed, closing my eyes.

Thirty Minutes Later

I finished washing up and got out to dry off. I wrapped the towel around my body, placing Craig's clothes into the hamper. I walked out heading for the closet. A pair of fresh, gray joggers. A loose, green t-shirt and black ankle socks. I brushed my hair down while looking at though the mirror. It was getting longer, stopping two inches below my bra strap.

"Wow." I said to myself. I pulled my shirt over my big belly, watching it come up a little. I blew air, shaking my head. I can only imagine it when I'm five months. I grabbed my phone, seeing that I had a few messages. I checked them all. Maria reminded me that we were going out later to shop for maternity clothes. Timothy texted me as well, reminding me that he was taking me to the spa at one. I placed my phone on the bed and walked out of the room. I headed downstairs then into the kitchen. Craig smiled at me while placing my plate down on the island.

"Right on time." He said to me. I giggled, seating down.

"Thank you." I said as he gave me a fork and knife. He placed my glass next to my plate as well before putting everything away. After cleaning up, he walked over to me and bit a piece of my sausage. I fed him a piece of waffle. He chewed then smiled with a mouth full. I began to laugh as he moaned at the deliciousness.

"You are something." I said, looking away from him. He licked his lips then swallowed the food.

"I can cook. Imma become a chef." He said then kissed my cheek.

"What do you have planned today?" I asked him. He leaned on the island, standing next to me.

"Gonna go volunteer for the dance class that they're starting today." He began.

"Cool. Finally something you can do that you love." I stated. He nodded.

"Yeah! But I have something to do Monday morning at nine." He added on.