Sixteen- For Mama

(Yoongi's POV)

I sat on the edge of the bridge alone, watching the waters beneath me. The tears continued to fall gently as I cried to myself, wallowing in my own worsening heart break. Could this get any worse?

Maybe I should just leave. I can't take it anymore. I can't stand to be around him like this. It was destroying me. No. It had destroyed me. There was nothing left to destroy. I felt dead inside. There was nothing left at all.

I picked up my phone to search for other apartments in the area to rent. I would miss the group dearly, but I could only hope they would forgive me. I scrolled through, looking for my possible options.

"I thought I might find you here."

I turned to see Hoseok standing there with an apologetic look on his face. I immediately looked away in shame. He came up and sat beside me and wiped a tear from my cheek.

"What's this?" He looked down at my phone.

"N-nothing." I turned it off and shoved it back in my pocket.

"Yoongi hyung," his voice was soft and comforting.

I looked at him trying my hardest not to cry anymore.

"If you want to leave, I won't stop you. The others will understand." He cupped my cheek.

I sighed out and looked out onto the water. "Thank you, hyung," my voice was weak and tired.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into him. Together, we watched the quiet morning in silence for a while.

"I'd bring you a dish of Jin's home cooking every day," Hobi suggested.

I couldn't help but laugh a little. I was touched, really. I was glad he understood. Glad that he supported me.

I felt a hand gently intertwine with mine and looked to the other side of me to see Jungkook looking at me with worried eyes.

"Are you alright?"

I nodded slightly.

Jungkook climbed up and sat on the other side of me and and held my hand comfortingly.

"I don't know if you'll like all of it, but I brought all of the comfort food I could think of that was in sight," he handed me a bag full of goodies.

I laughed slightly and ruffled his hair. "That was awfully kind of you, Jungkookie. Thank you."

"It was no problem at all," he smiled at me.

"See, and you have Jungkook who will come and fatten you up with sweets all the time. It'll be like you never left," Hobi suggested.

"You're leaving?" Jungkook asked surprised.

I shrugged. "I don't know yet."

"Oh."

There was a long silence before Jungkook spoke again.

"Well, yea, Hobi's right. I'll bring stuff every day if you'd like," he smiled.

I hugged him gently. "Jungkook, you're too cute sometimes."