Forty Four- 21 Years Ago

| Friday, December 30 2016 |

"Whew," Hoseok sighed. "I'm wiped out now."

We all laughed. I held onto Jin tiredly now as we walked out of the training room. This was it. This was our last day of training. War was on its way and we were about to change everything.

"How do you think Jungkook is holding up with Nadine?" Jin spoke looking back to the training room.

"Hmm, speaking of Kookie, I haven't seen him at all today," Yoongi explained.

I thought on it a moment. I hadn't seen him either. Was he alright? Was he resting? Had he injured himself?

Namjoon laughed. "You think he and Nadine ran off?"

I looked at him oddly. "Are you kidding me? I'm not even sure that woman is straight."

We heard footsteps now and looked up to see Arian. "Well done guys. You've worked really hard," he smiled at us.

"Thanks."

"Hey Arian, have you seen Jungkook lately?" Jin asked.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, that's what I came down here for. He asked me to deliver you guys to your rooms and then to the courtyard."

"What for?" Jimin questioned.

"I am not at liberty to say. But, the maids have prepared fresh attire for each of you."

"Okay," I spoke. "I'm sure everything is fine guys. Let's just do what he says and we'll find out what's going on quicker."

We all walked back to our rooms in exhaustion. Once we arrived, maids stood outside our rooms waiting for us.

"We're alright ladies. Thank you," Jin spoke. The two of them nodded and walked away. The others entered their rooms with the maids.

Inside, beautiful suits were laid out neatly on the bed. The suits were black and decorated in royal jewels. One had purple accents while the other had gold. On top of them were small tags with our names on it. I was assigned the gold one and Jin the purple.

"I'm gonna rinse off quick. You wanna come?" I looked to Jin.

He nodded before following me to the bathroom.

After we rinsed off in the shower, we changed into our new attire. It was surprisingly very comfortable. I looked to Jin as he fixed his collar in the mirror. His tongue peaked out of the corner of his mouth and his eyebrows furrowed as he focused on getting it right.

I smiled at him and came up behind him. "Have I ever told you how handsome you look when you're concentrated?"

I watched in amusement as he looked up at me through the mirror with rosy cheeks. Then, he smiled shyly. I laughed as I hugged him tighter. I buried my face in the nook of his neck as I inhaled his fragrance.

"I love you," I mumbled into him.

"I love you too, Taehyung," I heard the slight shake in his voice from his flustered state. "Now, let me fix that hair of yours."

I pulled away and looked at him. "What's wrong with it?"

"It's quite messy."

I lifted him up into my arms. "What's the sense, when it's just gonna get messy again later?" I placed him down on the bed and straddled him.

He looked up at me surprised as I smirked at him playfully. His face turned redder than before. I ran my finger teasingly down his chest until I stopped, running circles over his member beneath his pants.