He pranks You

You had woken up the next morning from sleeping over at Harry's house, you went downstairs to see him in the kitchen.

Harry: Good morning

You: Good morning

Harry: You wanna eat some coco puffs with me?

You: Sure

He already had a bowl filled with the cereal for you and he starts to eat his, you go over to the fridge and to get some milk and then you pour the milk in the bowl.

He starts to smile but tries to stop himself from laughing by stuffing a big spoon full of his cereal.

You go to take a bite of the cereal but it tastes really nasty and you spit it out and go crazy.

You: Ewwww omg what is that!

He falls out of his chair laughing and you run to the sink and rinse your mouth out. *GIF*

You: Harry seriously what was that?

Harry: *Laughing* It wasn’t coco puffs, Bubbles (A/N That's a dog) dog food looks just like coco puffs, so I decided to use that to get you back when you pranked me that other time remember?

You: Uhhh *Giggles* Okay okay okay fine you got me. Ehhh I can still taste it, I’m gonna go brush my teeth.

Harry: *Laughing* I told you that I was gonna get you back!

You: Whatever Hazza!

Harry: *Laughing*

You: I'm gonna get you back again though *Runs to the bathroom*

Harry- *Stops laughing* O.O