Love Drunk

So, In case you all haven't noticed, I do 5 Imagines a day....Nothing more, nothing less :) Much Love, xoxo. Enjoy :)

___________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

Another guy spilled beer down my shirt as he stumbled by. I groaned in anger, and grabbed a napkin off the table in an attempt to wipe the spilled liquid off of my new shirt. As I attempted to dry my shirt, my friend Harry stumbled up to me. He grinned, and I could smell the liquor on his breath.

“Jesus, Harry,” I cried, pinching my nose to block out the smell. “Did you drink all of the liquor in your house?”

“That’s what happens at parties,” he muttered. He wrapped his arm around me, trapping me against his body. “Don’t you enjoy my party so much?”

He gestured towards the mass of dancing people, *GIF* and I watched in mild amusement as someone lifted another person on their shoulders. Harry glanced down at my shirt frowning at the large beer stain. He sighed dramatically before leading me towards a secluded part of the house.

“You never manage to stay dry,” He complained.

“Well, it wasn’t my fault,” I muttered. 

“It doesn’t matter; I have everything you need,” he sang out happily. “You need clothes; I have that. You need a bed; take mine! You need some love… I’ll give you my heart.”

“You’re drunk,” I replied.

“Indeed,” he stumbled towards me holding out one of his shirts. “I’m a little bit love drunk. I’m slurring all my words; I don’t know what to say…. I just know that for some reason I’m believing in this feeling I have.”

“What feeling?” I run my fingers across his head to check for a fever.

“The feeling that I’m madly in love with you,” he whispers.

His arms are wrapped around my waist and his eyes stare into mine. I take a shaky breath, trying to calm my racing heart. His lips brushed against my lips causing my heart to damn near pass out. My fingers gripped his collar keeping him close to me.

“You’re just drunk,” I murmured.

“Yeah, I’m love drunk. I’m drunk and you’re lovely, and in the morning…. you’ll be even lovelier,” he replied softly.