Kiss Me Through The Phone

Harry's POV

"Harry come on,” Liam yelled from the other room. “You’ve been on the phone for hours.”

“I’ll be down in a minute,” I called back returning to my conversation with (Y/N). 

“Sounds like you have to go,” (Y/N) giggled. I could imagine her smiling on the other side of the phone. I missed her smile so much. Not seeing her for months drove me insane.

“Yeah,” I sighed. “But I don’t want to go.” I layed down on the bed staring at the ceiling.

“I don’t want you do go either,” she replied sadly. I knew she missed me as much as I missed her. “I miss you.”

I frowned thinking about the next month I would have to wait until I saw her again and how much I was dying to kiss her. “I wish I was there with you right now (Y/N).”

“I know I wish you were here too, but we only have a month left until we can be together again.”

“I know but, I can’t wait that long. I just want to kiss you right now.”

She paused for  a moment and I could imagine the cute face she makes when she’s thinking about something. “Kiss me through the phone,” she finally spoke.

“Kiss you through the phone,” I questioned raising my eyebrows. “I don’t think that will help.”

She was insistent though. “Just do it! On the count of three kiss me through the phone.”

“Alright,” I replied skeptically. 

“One, two, three.” I pulled the phone close to my face kissing it only to be surprised by Liam’s laughter.

“Mate, what are you doing,” Liam said laughing hysterically. He scared me causing me to drop my phone. I quickly picked up the phone and put it to my ear.

“Sorry (Y/N),” I replied throwing a pillow at the still laughing Liam. “Liam was just being an ass!”

"Am I bigger than (Y/N)'s ass", Liam laughed

*GIF* "Just wait until I see you Liam", You said into the phone