Nature Feels

Your POV

"Ahh," I giggled, stumbling away from Harry. "Stop tickling me."

"Never," he smirked, chasing after me. I dodged his fingers, managing to get away.

"Ha ha. You missed me," I teased. I was about to run off again, but Harry caught me, and we went tumbling to the ground laughing.

"Gotchu," he smiled, tickling me again. I began giggling, squirming out of his grip. I rolled over so that I was on top of him.

"Now I got you," I smirked, pinning him down to the grown.

He was about to fight, but he didn't. Instead, he began tracing the hem of my shorts. "I guess you do," he smirked.

I could feel the lust overcoming me. I carefully reached down and pulled my shirt over my head, exposing my bare chest. I watched as Harry admired my body. He slowly traced his hands over my skin. 

"Aww, baby," he smirked, tracing his tongue over my skin. He rolled over so he was on top, then pulled away abruptly. "Why did you have to get me, when you know we are outside?"

I eyed him lustfully, wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer. "I don't care," I smirked, *GIF* crashing my lips to his. "Fuck me right here in the grass."

He wasted no time at all. He carefully helped me out of my shorts, then quickly slammed himself inside me. I gripped the grass beneath me, as he began thrusting in and out. As his pace increase, my moans became louder.

"Damn babe," Harry grunted. "If you yell any louder the neighbors are gonna hear."

But I ignored his warning and continued to scream. I wrapped my legs around his waist, concentrating on the way Harry was hitting my G-spot just right. I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing myself for my climax. 

With one final thrust, my legs began shaking as waves of pleasure washed over my body. "Fuck," I screamed, not even caring that the neighbors could hear.

Harry came a few strokes later. He collapsed on the ground next to me, as we both struggled to catch our breath. I gently traced his jawline, admiring the way his skin glowed in the night light. 

"Damn, maybe I should fuck you in the garden more often," he smirked, pulling me closer to him.

"Maybe you should."