Love All Over Me

Sighing in frustration, I buried my hands in my head. (Y/N) was supposed to be my best friend, but now she was different. Of course, she hadn’t changed; she was still married to that prick, Frank, with a baby on the way, but something between us had changed. It had only been one little accidental kiss, but it had been all that I could think about.

The doorbell roused me from my frustrations, and I quickly made my way to the door. I yanked it open ready to yell at the Jehovah Witnesses to leave me alone, but I froze when I saw (Y/N) standing there. She smiled nervously at me, and I stepped aside to allow her into the house.

“Hey,” she said softly. I looked at her mesmerized by her beauty. “I came to talk to you.”

“Look,” I held my hand out to stop her from talking. “It’s my fault for the kiss; I’m s-”

Before I could complete my sentence, she had pulled me in for a kiss. *GIF* My hands rested on her waist while my tongue explored hers. I turned her around so that she was pinned against the wall hearing her moan. My left hand slowly wandered up, but froze when they reached her stomach.

“We shouldn’t,” I murmured pulling away. “Damn it, (Y/N); you’re pregnant and married and-”

“I love you,” she yelled. Her eyes were wide with shock as if she hadn’t expected herself to say it. We stared at each other in shock waiting to see who would react first.

“You love me?” I asked.

“Yes, Harry, I love you,” she buried her face in her hands. “It feels like I got your love all over me, and I don’t want to get it off. Harry, I’ve loved you for so long.”

I closed my eyes not wanting to see her desperate look. “I love you too, but you’re still married.”

“I can get a divorce,” she grabs my arm. “I’ll end it with him, Harry; I just don’t want to lose you!”

I kiss her allowing myself to forget about the problems of the world. My heart soared, and I held her close not wanting to let her go. I didn’t have to say anything; we both knew that I had her love all over me as well.