Grind On Me

The song on the side is called Grind On Me by Pretty Ricky....You might have heard this song in some vines videos if you watch them. Enjoy :)

____________________________________________________________________________

Two seats down from me is a girl who’s rocking the hottest dress with those kind of pumps you’d expect Beyonce to wear. I admire her stunning beauty for a second before knocking back my shot and approaching her.

She looks at me as I approach and I know she’s checking out my clothes. I could tell by her attitude that she only goes with boys who had money, and I had certainly had the money to spend on a woman like her.

“Hey,” I lean against the bar. “Haven’t seen you here before.”

“I’m visiting someone,” she replies not even glancing at me. “And you?”

I smile. “Baby, I’m from here,” I send her my trademark smirk. “I’m Harry.”

“(Y/N),” she mutters. Her fingers dance along the edge of the bar.

“Well, (Y/N), do you want to dance?”

 I grasp her waist and whisper in her ear. “Your grinding on me real nice,” I purr. “You wanna take this back to my hotel room.”

Step one: she was kissing on me. Once I got her in the safety of my room, I quickly got to work. I undressed her out of all that Prada leaving her in nothing but her lace thong. My lips land on hers and I can taste her strawberry lip gloss. In a matter of seconds I’m removing her thong. 

Step two: I’m caressing her body. My hands grip her breasts not hesitating to feel them. Her skin felt so damn soft that I couldn’t help but allow my hands to wander all over her body. I probably looked like one of those guys who couldn’t control themselves around a woman, but damn she was nice.

Step Three: I’m lickin’ her skin. My tongue dances along her collarbone enjoying the way her breath hitches. I slowly lick down her body enjoying the way goosebumps rose on her flesh. When I make my way to her navel, I’m aware of how heavy her breathing has gotten, and I smirk.

Step four: She’s grinding on me. (Y/N)’s hips grind into mine as she moans loudly. Her hands are clawing at my back encouraging my erratic thrusts. She tosses her head back screaming in pleasure as she reaches her climax. I lean over her panting unable to hide my satisfaction.

“Can I meet you tomorrow?” she asks.

“You can meet me anytime.”