Good Love

Your POV

I sat on the loveseat in my living room, flipping through the channels mindlessly. My legs were propped up on the coffee table, and I held a cold beer in one hand with the TV remote in the other. As I flipped to another channel, I saw a flash of Liam’s face. Smiling, I lowered the remote ready to watch the interview.

The camera panned over to Harry, and I found myself growing mesmerized by the way his lips would curve upwards to form that smile that I loved so much. The longer I looked at him the more I found myself thinking of how he would smile at me like that right before we made love.

Oh, could Harry Styles make some good love.

He would have my legs spread wide, my fingers clenching the bed sheets, and my hair lookin’ wild as hell. He knew exactly where to touch me, and he knew each and every position that gave me maximum pleasure. Not to mention that he certainly wasn’t lacking in the size department.

As my thoughts grew more raunchy, I heard the sounds of Harry entering the house. He walked into the living room, took one look at the TV, and then smiled.

“You’re watching our interview,” he noted, taking a seat beside me. He looked at me, frowning when he noticed how flushed I appeared. “Are you OK?”

I licked my lips, unable to tear my eyes away from his. “No,” I murmured. “I am not OK.”

“What’s wrong?” he asked. His fingers brushed against my forehead as though he were checking for a fever.

“I want you, Harry.” I murmured. 

“What?” he smiled. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Without saying another word, I brought my lips to his, gently biting his bottom lip. His hands gripped my hips, and I moved closer so that my body was pressed against his.

“Baby, I'm not complainin’, but what’s going on?” he asked, slowly unzipping his pants. *GIF*

“I’ve just been craving some of your love,” I replied. “It’s been so long.”

He smiled, making my heart stutter. “Well then, who am I to object to your wishes?”