Hate That I Love You

Your POV 

I was laying on the bed tracing Harry’s jawline, admiring him. I watched as his lips formed that perfect smile. “I can’t stand you,” I smiled, continuing to trace his jawline.

“What,” he replied gasping in mock shock. “You know you love me,” he said, pulling me closer placing small kisses all over me. 

He began tickling me causing me to laugh. Harry always has that effect on me though. He is the only one who can make me laugh until I cry.

“You know you could never stop loving me,” he smirked tickling me harder, rolling us over so that he was on top of me.

And it was true, I could never stop loving him. No matter how much we fight or no matter what he says that makes me hate him, at the end of the day I still love him. And sometimes it is a pain in the ass to love someone so much that you need them. Do I wish I could stop loving him for a minute? Yes. Can I? Hell no.

Harry is my life. Whenever I’m mad at him he just kisses me and I forget why I was mad in the first place. I hate how much I love him, but I could never let him go. “What are you thinking about?” He asks me, kissing me softly making me go weak. 

“How much I hate you,” I replied, grinning widely burying my embarassed face in the crook of his neck. *GIF*

He wrapped his arms around me holding me tight, his warm breath sending chills down my spine. “I love you, (Y/N),” he whispered running his fingers through my hair. 

“I love you too.”