Come Over

Harry’s POV

I eyed the small clock on my nightstand, frowning when I saw that it was already three in the morning. I had gotten about fifteen minutes of good sleep before I had woken up. Frowning, I leaned over to grab my phone hoping to relieve myself of stress. As my finger hovered over the unlock button, the screen lit up, revealing (Y/N)’s caller I.D.

“Hello,” I said, eager to hear her voice.

“Hey, baby,” she said, her voice sounded so sexy over the phone. “What’s up?”

I laughed, glancing over at the clock. “I’m just avoiding going to sleep. What about you?”

“Oh, I’m just doing the same,” she laughed. “But I was wondering if I could come over? I know that it’s late, but -”

“Yes,” I said, cutting off her sentence. “Yes, you can most definitely come over.”

She paused for a second, unsure. “Are you sure? I know you just got back from being on tour.”

“It’s fine,” I said, dismissing her. “The rest of the guys are asleep anyways, so it’s cool if you come over.”

I opened the door, immediately pulling (Y/N) into my arms. I buried my face in the crook of her neck, focusing on the fact that she was here with me and she was in my arms. *GIF* Her arms wrapped around me, and I pulled away a little so that I could look her in the eyes. My eyes ghosted down to her lips, wondering if they still tasted the same. Without hesitation, I kissed her, enjoying the way she pulled me closer to her.

“I missed you,” she whispered against my lips. “I missed you so much.”

“I know baby,” I held her tighter, unwilling to let her go. “I know.”