Love after War

You went down stairs to open the door only to find Harry standing there. You were about to close the door in his face, but his foot in the door stops you.”Move your foot Harry,” you sigh not wanting to deal with him right now.

“Please (Y/N) just hear me out,” he pleaded. You opened the door to let him talk. You didn’t know why, but it was something in his eyes.

“You have two seconds Harry,” you replied placing your hand on your hips.

“I’m sorry (Y/N) I acted so selfish,” he began. You could see tears starting to form in his eyes. “I was wrong. I shouldn’t have lied to you. Please take me back.”

“I don’t know Harry,” you replied crossing your arms across your chest. You watched at tears started falling down his face. *GIF*

“Please baby I need you,” he begged taking a step closer to you. “Please let’s just stop this fighting. Let me make this right.”

You scanned him over replying last nights fight. The broken bottles thrown, the clothes on the ground, the pain you felt when he left. You carefully lifted your hand hesitating before running your fingers down the side of his face. You let him wrap his arms around your waist pulling you closer. It was amazing how even after all the fighting you always seemed to find love after war.

“I love you,” you whispered resting your head on his chest.

“I love you too,” he replied kissing your forehead. “So much.”