Made To Be Together

7 more votes and I'll have 1000 freaking votes!!!!!!!! 10 more imagines and I'll be at 200 Imagines :) But remeber at every 100th imagine, I give a shout-out to everyone that showed me the most love :) So vote, comment, follow, and add my imagines :)

______________________________________________________________________________

Harry climbed through your window smiling as you watched him in shock. *GIF* You folded your arms across your chest defensively not wanting to greet him. It had been months since he had last talked to you and now he was coming back.

“Baby,” he wrapped his arms around you. “Baby, I’m sorry. I was stupid. Look, without you my sun doesn’t shine, and there aren’t stars to light up the sky. I spend way too many nights thinking about you and wishing you were with me to keep me warm. I can’t let you go.”

Your heart melted when you heard his words, but you weren’t ready to forgive him. “Harry, I can’t.”

“(Y/N),” his eyes widen in fear. “Baby, I’m right here; I’m begging you. Don’t go. I need you. I’ll loose my everything without you. You been with me since I had my puff, and I ain’t ready to let you go.”

“You should’ve thought of that before you went around the place talking about me like I was some hoe!” you cried.

“I was stupid. I was so damn stupid, baby, I’m sory!” he grabbed onto you burying his face in the crook of your neck. “Don’t go away.”

“I can’t,” you murmured.

“Don’t leave me.”

“I need time.”

“Don’t leave.”

“Baby, stop it.”

“We’re made to be together.”

Your arms wrapped around him. “I’ll stay,” you whispered.

____________________________________________________________________________

Fseeee that GIF tho >_<