Naked

This Imagine is dedicated to Ralph_Creator because he's baeee #2 :) Much Love, xoxo.

____________________________________________________________________________

“What are you doing here, Harry?” you asked. Harry was standing out on your front porch in the pouring rain. *GIF* “Why are you standing out in the rain?”

He stepped inside dripping wet from the rain. He was so close you could feel his breath against your skin. “Shh,” he replied. “Let me give you what your body needs.”

He carefully picked you up, carrying you to your bedroom. He laid you down on the bed kissing you hungrily. Your hands wandered up his shirt tracing his skin. You helped him out of his wet shirt admiring the way his muscles shined in the light.

He smirked flipping off the lights. He fumbled around stumbling his way back to you. He slid off your panties lowering his head in between your inner thighs. You threw your head back in ecstasy as his tongue explored your inner treasure. You ran your fingers through his hair as he dove deeper. 

You were about to reach your climax, but Harry stopped. “What-,” you began, but before you could protest, he shoved his thingy thing inside of you and began thrusting rapidly.

“Fuck Harry,” you screamed as he pounded harder. You clawed and scratched up his back until you were close to your climax.

“Damn, baby,” Harry moaned as he felt you begin quivered signalling you were at your peak. 

You came, your voice echoing throughout the house. A few strokes later Harry followed. You lied in the sheets gasping still quivering due to the power of the climax.

“Wow,” you panted still trying to catch your breath.

“Ready for round two?” He asked wrapping his arm around your waist.

“Only if I get to be on top.”