Free Run

OMFG My Imagines is on the second page of Harry Styles Imagines and 90,101 people are reading my imagines. Holy Shit, this is a great accomplishment :) But remember, the 200th imagine is about to come up in about 4 more imagines :) Enjoy :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry grabs your arm as you enter your apartment. You look at him in shock stunned that he was standing outside your door. Before you can open your mouth to question him, he kisses you. *GIF* Your heart beats painfully loud, and you swear on your life that he can hear it pounding.

“Harry,” you murmur his name. “What was that?”

“I was broken,” he says quickly. You can easily tell he’s nervous, so you caress the back of his hand with his thumb. “But then I met you, and I swore I wasn’t gonna let you walk all over me, but… you’re different.”

“How am I different?” you ask. “What made you change your mind?”

“I just - I… when I look at you, I feel like my life has purpose. I never knew what love was until you,” he smiles. “I was scared of getting hurt, but it’s worth the pain if it means that I get to be with you.”

“Harry,” you kiss him again enjoying the way his lips feel against yours.

“(Y/N), right now it feels like I just ran two miles just to be by your side,” he smiles. “It’s probably because I did, but I just feel so right when I’m with you.”

His hands cup your face, and you allow yourself to lean in closer to him. His Axe cologne is driving you insane, so distract yourself you trace his jawline with your finger.

“(Y/N)?”

“Yes, Harry,” you reply.

“I think I love you.”