I love you

“I LOVE YOU,” Harry yells standing up on a bench in the middle of the park. “Everyone see this girl right here. I love her.” You blushed at the many stares Harry was receiving.

“Get down from there,” you giggle tugging on Harry’s jacket pulling him down. 

“Why do you keep doing this,” you smile once Harry was finally off the bench.

“I love you (Y/N) and I’m not afraid to share that that with the world,” he announces lacing his fingers with yours.

“I love you too Harry,” you reply tugging on his braid. “But you don’t have to yell it to the world.”

“I just want make sure you know how I feel about you,” he admits proudly.

“And how is that,” you ask raising your eyebrows up at him.

“I don’t know what it is, but I love you,” he begins stopping and taking both of your hands in his. “(Y/N) you drive me crazy. In a good way of course. I’ve met a lot of girls, but none of them have ever compared to you. And I’m always on my best behavior because I don’t ever want to lose you.”

For a moment you were speechless. You didn’t know how much Harry cared for you. “Aww Harry,” you finally reply wrapping your arms around his neck. “I love you too.”

You stand on your tippy toes leaning up to kiss him. “And you got me forever,” you whisper smiling up at Harry.

“Good,” he grins. “Cause I’m not going anywhere.”