You belong To Me

This imagine was dedicated to Haydenhood....but they deleted their account before I even got to write this Imagine. Soooo, yeah. (You can smell the awkward) But anyway, enjoy. Much love, xoxo.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV

I slammed the door shut watching as (Y/N) lay in bed holding an empty glass of wine. I loosened my tie knowing that (Y/N) were well aware of how angry I was. (Y/N) smirked while tossing the wine glass onto the carpet.

“Hey baby,” you called out. “You seem tense.”

“Who was that guy downstairs that you seemed all close with?” I asked.

“Oh, that’s just Daniel,” she leaned back on the pillow. “We used to date.”

I crawled on the bed pressing my body against hers. She smirked at me, and I allowed my fingers to run up and down her sides. Her eyes followed mine as I slowly unzipped her dress. My lips gently kissed her cheek while my hands pulled the red fabric off of her.

“I don’t like him,” I whispered gently nipping her earlobe. She wrapped her legs around her waist before kissing my neck.

“Mmm,” she replied. “Why not?”

“Because you belong to me,” I muttered.

Her finger gently trace my jawline, and I admire the way she looks underneath me. “Prove it,” she whispered. Her fingers were already undoing my belt, and I smirked before bringing my lips to hers. *GIF*

“I’ll prove it all night long, (Y/N).”