Jealousy

Your POV

I stared at Harry as he lay on the bed. He's staring at the ceiling, not even bothering to acknowledge me. After a few moments of silence, I climbed on the bed, sitting beside him. For a second, he glanced over at me, but he quickly frowned and resumed his staring match with the ceiling.

“What’s your problem?” I asked, sick of his attitude. “You’ve been ignoring me all day, and I just want to know why you’re so upset.”

Harry turned his head so that he was facing me, and I stared at him shocked at the amount of anger that was in his eyes. “Why don’t you ask, Ryan?” he hissed angrily.

“What?” I stared at him in confusion. “What does Ryan have to do with anything?”

“Are you cheating on me with him?” he asked. His voice took on a layer of hurt, and I frowned. “You know what? Don’t answer that.”

“Harry, baby,” I spoke slowly. “Ryan and I have known each other since middle school, we’re best friends. The two of us are just friends.”

“I see how you two are all over each other,” he muttered. He looked back up at the ceiling, unwilling to listen anymore.

“Look at me,” I commanded. When he kept staring at the ceiling, I grabbed his chin, turning his head so that his focus on me. “You are the only man in my life, fuck what everybody else says. You need to trust me. I know me and Ryan had a thing back in 10th grade, but that was the past, and I refuse to let the past fuck up our future."

Harry’s body slumped against the bed, and the anger in his eyes fizzled out. I watched him cautiously, lowering my hand from his face. I could tell that he was thinking over the things I said, and I lay down beside him, wrapping my arms around his body.

“I’m just scared to lose you,” he admitted softly. “Everybody says that you’re too good for me, and I’m starting to wonder if that’s true.”

I laughed, gently kissing his cheek. “Fuck what they say. Right now, it’s just about you and me, OK?”

He looked at me, a smile forming on his face. I grin up at him, and he rewards me with a kiss. “You’re amazing, you know that?”

"Yeah, I know", I said

"I love you"

"I love you too Harry"