Video Chats

“Harry, I have to go,” you whined, grinning into the camera. “My parents would kill me if they knew I was still up. It 3am, and I have school tomorrow.”

“I know, but baby I miss you,” He replied, smiling at you. “I miss being able to hold you in my arms, and wake up to my beautiful lady every day.”

“I miss you too, but look on the bright side you’ll be home from tour in a few weeks,” you sighed, in an attempt to comfort him and yourself.

“I know, but I can’t wait that long,” Harry groaned, burying his face in his palms. “I miss the feeling of your skin against mine, seeing your beautiful smile, when I wake up in the morning. I just miss being with you.”

“3 weeks, 2 days, 17 hours, and 55 minutes,” you whispered.

“What?” Harry replied, looking back up at you. *GIF*

“That’s how long we have until we see each other again,” you admitted shyly. “I’ve been counting down since the day you left.”

A moment of silence passed between you, until Harry finally spoke. “I miss you so much it hurts.” 

You were about to reply, when your father busted into your room. “Girl you better get your ass to bed,” He yelled. “Do you have any idea what time of day it is? Who could you be possibly talking to at this hour?”

He walked over and stood behind you. “That Harry boy,” He muttered. “Oh hell no.”

He quickly grabbed your computer, slammed it shut, then took it out will him. “Now go to sleep,” he growled, slamming the door behind him.

You sighed heavily, frustrated that you didn’t get to say goodbye. You reached over and grabbed your phone to tell Harry goodnight, but he beat you to it. “3 weeks, 2 days, 17 hours, and 30 min,” you read, smiling. “I’m counting down the days too. Love you.”

“Night Haz. I love you too,” you quickly replied, then rolled over and went to bed