Scarred For Life

Darcy (You and Harry’s daughter’s)  POV-

I sat perched on my bed going through one of my many gossip magazines. “Have you seen her new haircut.” My best friend was saying, but I wasn’t really paying attention.

“Are you even listening?” I slowly lowered my magazine.

“Wait a second, Do you hear that?” I asked ignoring her comment.

“Please don’t tell me you’re hearing things,” she replied, rolling her eyes.

I ignored her comment, climbing off my bed towards the door. “You do realize this is the beginning to almost all horror movies,” my best friend noted, and yet she still followed me out my room.

“Shh.” We tiptoed down the hallway toward the noise.

“I think it’s coming from my parent’s room,” I announced. I cautiously made my way to the door, and the noises continued to grow louder.

I reached for the doorknob. “Wait a minute. That sounds like…”

I threw open the door, and I couldn’t believe my eyes. *GIF* My jaw dropped. “What are you doing?” I exclaimed. “Oh. My. God.” I gasped, as my parents quickly scrambled to cover themselves. “While I’m in the house though.”

“We didn’t know you were home,” My mom, (Y/N), replied.

“Damn, killing the mood,” my dad, Harry, muttered thinking I didn’t hear him. My mom quickly smacked him, but he was still sulking.

I grabbed my best friend and pulled her away from the room. “I hope you know you just scarred me for life,” I called back behind me. “I need to cleanse my mind.”

“Sorry!”