Right Here

“Harry, I can’t do this,” you cried, gripping his hand harder, than you were before. 

“Come on (Y/N), I believe in you,” He replied, giving you a reassuring smile. 

You took a deep breath, mentally preparing yourself. “I’ll be right here to whole time. I know you’ve been hurt before, but this time it’s different. You’re with me,” He said, in an attempt to make you feel better.

“I don’t know, Harry,” you sighed, frowning. “That’s what everyone says.”

“But I’m not everyone. I love you. I would never leave you or let you get hurt. I promise,” He replied. You glanced at him, unsure of what you were going to do, but his smile made you change your mind.

“Alright,” you mumbled. You took another shaky breath and stepped onto the skate board. You wobbled a little, but Harry stayed firmly next to you. He gave you small push, and you could feel yourself learning.

“Look, you’re doing great,” he cheered, speeding up. “I’m going to let go now.”

“No,” you screamed, but it was too late. “You promised you wouldn’t.”

Surprisingly, you continued to go. “I’m doing it! I’m doing it! I can skateboard,” you exclaimed, throwing your arms up in victory.

“Congratulations,” Harry smiled, giving you a round of applause.

You were so wrapped up in your accomplishment, you didn’t realize you were headed for a hill. "Harry,” you screamed, panic rising in your voice. “You never told me how to stop.”

“Fuck,” he muttered, briskly running after you “You just—”

But it was too late. You had already fallen off the board, skinning both your knees. “Oh my God! (Y/N) are you okay?” Harry asked, rushing over towards you. *GIF*

“I’m fine,” you replied, glaring at him. “No thanks to you! I’m hurt! See!”

You angrily pointed at both your knees, and Harry bursted out laughing. “You’ll be fine. That’s nothing a little band aid can’t fix,” he smirked, trying to stifle his laughter. 

You glared at him, but he only began laughing harder. “You could have at least told me how to stop.” 

“Want me to kiss it and make you feel better,” he teased, bending over to kiss you.

“Eww, no,” you shrieked, pulling away from him. “I don’t like you.”

“You know you love me, (Y/N),” He smirked, kissing you on the cheek.

“Yeah, yeah,” you grumbled, eyeing him. “Whatever.”