Give Your Heart A Break

You and Harry were playing tag in the grass. He tackled you and you two went tumbling down the hill. When you finally stopped tumbling, you two were out of breath and laughing.

“You’re it,” you giggled poking Harry on the nose. He smiled and pulled you onto his lap. You gently rested your forehead against his. He leaned closer and lightly brought his lips your. You quickly pulled away once you fully realized what you were doing, and began running away from Harry.

''(Y/N), Wait,” he called chasing after you. Once you were out of breath you, collapsed to your knees letting your tears flow down your face. “I’m sorry,” he sighed once he had finally caught up with you.

“I just can’t do this again, Harry,” you sobbed turning away from him, but his hand stopped you. 

“What happened to make you like this, (Y/N),” he asked gently taking your hand. His warm touch sent chills down your back. You had know Harry for a while, but you had just began to experience feelings for him. When he got too close, you would shut him out.

You didn’t speak at first, but he didn’t want to push it. He just waited patiently for you to tell him. “I just don’t want to get my heart broken again,” you replied looking down and your feet. He gently lifted your chin so you were looking eye to eye with him.

“I promise you, (Y/N),” he said looking deeply into your eyes. “I will never hurt you. Let me fix your broken heart, (Y/N).” You you tell by the look in his eyes that he meant every word he was saying. He leaned in resting his forehead on yours. “I promise, (Y/N),” he whispered, and you believed him. You carefully filled the gap between his lips and yours and allowed yourself to trust him. *GIF* You could feel him smiling through the kiss, so you pulled away to sending him as questioning look.

“I’m just happy you finally trust me,” he smiled lacing his fingers with yours, and you strolled off into the sunset.