It won't Stop

Your POV

I sat in the passenger seat of Harry’s car, trying my hardest not to smile like an idiot. His hand was resting on my thigh, and I wasn’t gonna lie, his touch was sending shivers all down my spine. Man, the boy was barely touching me, and I was ready to jump him.

“Thanks for driving me out here,” I stated as he pulled into the beach parking lot. I could see the rest of the guys waiting with their girls, but I wasn’t in a hurry to meet up with them.

Harry shrugged, his way of letting me know that it was no big deal. “Why don’t we ditch the guys?” he suggested.

I glanced over at the group, watching as Louis impatiently began checking his watch. My eyes wandered back over to Harry, and he slid out of the car.

“C’mon, (Y/N),” he teased. “They’ll get over it, eventually.”

We lay in the sand, water droplets still clinging to our bodies from our swim. I knew there was gonna be sand all over me, but I didn’t care. I was content just as long as Harry’s arms were around me.

“I had a great time,” he mumbled. He shifted so that we were laying on our sides. His eyes stared into mine, causing me to blush.

“Yeah,” I smiled. “Me too.”

He gently pressed his lips against my forehead *GIF*, and I allowed my eyes to flutter closed. Every little thing he did had me feeling some type of way. It was as if each action he made only reminded me of how much I loved him. And if there something I knew about my love for Harry, it was that it won’t stop. I would keep on loving him until the end of time.

___________________________________________________________________________

If the song on the side is not working for you, it's called It Won't Stop by Sevyn Streeter ft Chris Brown