One Night Stand

Ohhh a dirty imagine :) Ohh Kill Em >_<  Kik: xoxo__karla 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry stumbled into the hotel room immediately kissing you roughly. His hands gripped the back of your head as he leads you to the bed. You moan as he rips your shirt off, and the feeling of his hands roaming your body easily excites you.

“Fast or slow?” he asks as he tosses his shirt to the side. “Tell me how you like it.”

“Fast,” you say pulling him in for another kiss. “Take it fast, baby.”

He immediately slams into you, and your eyes roll back into your head from the pleasure that’s shooting up your body. You’ve been lonely lately, and you know that Harry can make you feel better than your man ever could.

“He doesn’t pleasure you right, does he?” Harry whispers as he quickens his pace. “I’m your remedy, arent I? I’m your little fantasy.”

You moan as a response, and he smirks. He begins to suck on your neck sending even more waves of pleasure over you. You wrap your legs around his waist sighing in ecstasy as he goes faster.

“Shit, don’t stop,” you breathe heavily. “God, Harry!”

Harry slams into you a final time, and your body shakes as you feel him release inside of you. The two of you lay there panting as he rests his forehead against yours. He slowly slides out of you before crawling out of bed. You watch him as he slides back into his clothes wishing he could stay longer.

“You should stay another night with me,” you say quietly.

He turns to look at you as he slips his jacket on. You can already tell by the smirk on his face that it was exactly what he wanted to hear. “He ain’t treating you right, is he?” He asks. “That’s why you need me in your life.”

Before you can answer, he gently kisses you on the lips. *GIF* You move forward to deepen the kiss, but he’s scooted away from you.

“I don’t need you getting attached,” he says. “All I need is a one night stand.”