Team Faithful

This Imagine Is dedicated to MagicGirlWriter because she liked some of my Imagines :) Sooo, enjoy. Much Love, xoxo.

___________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV

(Y/N) had been distant all night. Every attempt I had made to mend whatever problem she had was shot down. She avoided my gaze throughout dinner, refused to let me touch her, and had barely spoken a word to me. As we got ready for bed, I turned to face her, intent on finding out what had placed her in such a bad mood.

“Are you OK?” I asked. I wrapped my arms around her, resting my forehead against hers. “Are you mad at me? Did I forget something today?”

(Y/N) turned her head to avoid looking at me. I could see the pain swimming in her eyes, and I grabbed her chin, turning her head so that she facing me.

“What’s wrong, baby?” I asked.

“Who’s Amanda?” she asked. *GIF* Her large brown eyes stared up at, and I narrowed my eyes. “She was calling for you today, and she was blowin’ up your phone every five minutes.”

I smiled, pulling her closer to me. “She’s my boss. I was supposed to go to the studio last week with the boys, but we decided to bail to go bowling, remember? She’s been hounding us all week to make sure that we don’t skip again.”

“Oh,” (Y/N) blushed in embarrassment.

“Baby, you know that I’m team faithful,” I said jokingly. I brought my lips to hers, closing my eyes in contentment. “I would never ever jeopardize what we have by cheating on you.”

“I know,” she murmured. “I just got so worried.”

“Baby, I’ll never hurt you like that.”