The Truth

Your POV

“What are you thinking about, baby?” Harry asked me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“I was just thinking about the reason I love you,” you smirked, relaxing to his touch.

“And why is that,” he whispered, placing small kisses on the side of my neck.

I thought for a moment, then spoke. *GIF* “I love you because you’re real,” I smiled. “you’re the truth. You make me feel like I can fly.”

“Oh really,” he replied raising his eyebrows at me.

“Yeah, do you remember the day we met?” I asked him.

“Of course! How could I forget? You were so beautiful and you kept staring at me like I had something on my shirt.”

“Sorry about that,” I blushed. “I knew for the moment I met you, you were interesting. Hiding behind your shades. You were real mysterious, but like I knew you before. Maybe in like a past life.”

“A past life?” He chuckled pulling me closer to him. “And what was I in this past life?”

“My husband of course.” 

He brought his lips down kissing me passionately. “I like that,” He whispered, pulling away from me.

“I love you, Harry,” I whispered resting my head against his chest.

“I love you too.”

When it come to the truth, there is no substitute. I love everything about him. He’s my truth. And there’s nothing better.