Pillow Fight

You were quietly scrolling through Instagram, when a pillow connects with your side. Your phone slips out your hand and falls onto the bed. You slowly turn you head over in Harry's direction, when another blow to the face stops you.

“Harry,” you yell eyeing him who is now standing in front of you trying to look innocent. 

“What,” he shrugs, then smacks you again with the pillow.

“Oh now you’re going to pay,” you smirk grabbing the nearest pillow. You lunge at Harry, but he hits you first. You can’t help but laugh as Harry begins attacking you with the pillow.

“Harry. Stop,” you giggle between hits. He stops for a moment long enough for you to knock him over. You scramble to your feet and began pounding him with the pillow.

“Alright alright,” he laughs shielding his face from your blows. You lose your balance slipping and falling on Harry. 

You both were laughing so hard your sides began hurting. You rolled over so that you were lying next to Harry. “I love you curly,” you giggled kissing him on the forehead.

“I love you too,” he replied wrapping his arm around your waist. “I won though.”

“No you didn’t,” you snapped plucking him on the forehead. “You lost. I had you pinned to the floor.”

He rolled his eyes at you. “Whatever,” he responded. “I’m gonna win next time.”

“You’re on!”