Movie Night

You and Harry were sitting on the couch watching a scary movie. You had told him you didn’t want to watch it, but he assured you he would protect you. You had the blanket wrapped around the two of you ready to cover your eyes if you needed it. You were were scared out of your mind, but Harry’s presence made you slightly a little less on edge.

“Booo,” Harry shouted causing you to spill the popcorn everywhere. “I got you, (Y/N),” he laughed rolling onto the floor. He could tell by the look on your face that you didn’t think it was funny.

“I was just joking,” Harry soothed brushing the loose popcorn from you hair, but you were still mad at him. You crossed your arms in front of you chest turning away from him.

“Come on (Y/N),” he begged tackling you on to the floor. He then began to plant sweet wet kisses all over your face causing you to laugh. 

“See you can’t stay mad at me,” he laughed hugging you. “You love me too much.” 

You rolled your eyes at the silly boy in front of you. “Whatever Harry,” you replied. He wasn’t taking that as answer though.

“Say it,” he replied pinning you to the floor tickling you. You couldn’t help but laugh. Harry knew all your ticklish spots.

“Fine, I love you,” you squealed tossing a pillow at Harry. 

“I love you too, kitten,” he grinned. He wrapped you two back in the blanket where you two stayed watching movies for the rest of the night.