Moving

You sighed blowing the hair out of you face. “That’s the last of them,” you announced placing the box on the floor before collapsing on the floor next to the boxes.

Harry came and sat next to you. He was just as exhausted as you. “We finally are moving in together,” he smiled wrapping his arm around you. 

“I know,” you replied resting your head on his shoulder. “But just look at this house.” You threw your head back admiring the tall ceilings of your new house.

“I knew you would love it,” he beamed kissing you on your forehead. 

“But how did you know I’ve always wanted a house like this,” you ask curiously raising your eyebrows at him.

You scanned his face waiting for his reply. “Remember that time back by the lake,” he began a smile forming on his face as he remembered the night.

“Yes I remember,” you replied. “But that was so long ago.”

“You described the perfect house. Tall ceilings, granite counter tops, a balcony off the master bedroom,” he explained.

“And you’ve remembered that for all these years,” you asked leaning in closer.

“Of course,” he replied nonchalantly. “Because I love you.” 

Every time he said it, it always brought a smile to your face. “I love you too,” you replied wrapping your arms around him pulling him closer. He leaned down letting his lips rest on yours.

“Now all we have to do is unpack all these boxes,” you smiled pulling away from Harry.

“Awww,” he sighed watching as you stood up. “You never let me have fun.”