Wedding Bells

Your POV

“Where’s my bouquet? I can’t go down aisle without it,” I panicked frantically tearing the room apart looking for it.

“Calm down,” Scarlett said. Scarlett is my best friend and my maid of honor. She was also the only thing keeping me from falling apart. “It’s right in front of you (Y/N).”

How did I not see that? I grabbed the bouquet of white roses that were sitting on the table in front of me and collapsed on the couch. “What would I do without you,” I joked smiling at Scarlett.

“Yeah yeah,” Scarlett replied fixing the front of my dress that was sticking up. 

“Thank you,” I said. 

“You look nervous,” she stated. I tried to shoot her a smile to ease her suspicion, but she wasn’t buying it. “Here drink this.” I downed the clear liquid unaware of what it was. The sting in the back of my throat made me somewhat looser though.

“What was that,” I asked handing her the empty cup.

“Vodka,” she replied nonchalantly. You both laugh suddenly remembering all the good times you had living together. The laughter slowly died down once the reality of the situation kick in. I was becoming Harry’s wife meaning I won't be living with Scarlett anymore and I would see her less. I could see in her expression that she felt the same way. She hugged me tightly. “Don’t change on me,” she said pulling away from the hug. I could see the tears coming down her face. 

“I promise I won’t,” I replied wiping my own tears trying not to mess up my makeup. She laughed at me. Once we stopped crying we touched up our make up.

My mom came in the room. “Oh girls you look so beautiful.” she cheered trying to hide her tears. Her baby is finally growing up and it killed her that I wasn’t her little baby anymore and that I would be starting my own family. “ It’s time (Y/N). Are you ready?”
___

Harry’s POV
I was shaking standing there in front of all my family and hers. I was so happy I had my mates standing next to me. They are the reason I’m still standing. I’m so nervous I could pass out. Today was the day (Y/N) became my wife. I have loved her for over six years ever since I met her at that concert in New York. There was something about her confidence that got me. The way she just strolled up to us and started talking to us like we had known each other for years.

When the music started, I knew it was time. Everyone around us stood up, but the only person I saw was (Y/N). Her presence took my breath away and I couldn’t stop grinning. It was like I was falling in love with her all over again. She looked so beautiful in her white sweetheart neckline strapless dress I know she was dying to get out of. She hates dresses. 

Once I saw her walk down that aisle I knew she was the one. When she finally reach me at the altar she smiled her beautiful. *GIF* I smiled and nodded to her dad as he handed his daughter away to me. (Y/N) never took her eyes off me. She looked completely confident in what she was doing even though I knew she was just as nervous as I was and that’s what I love about her. I smiled and took her hand in mine, and we both look at my step dad who would be marrying us today.

-Skipping the vows and other suff-

“You may now kiss the bride,” my step dad said. I passionately kissed (Y/N) completely forgetting we weren’t the only people in the room. I grabbed her hand and lead her down the aisle. (Y/N) and I both laughed we could both hear Scarlett behind us asking Niall why he hasn’t married her yet. I knew Niall loved her, but I knew it would be awhile before he was ready to take that leap. I smiled  as Mrs. Styles and I ran through the cheering crowd starting the beginning of our long life together.