Save Room

Harry’s POV

I pinned (Y/N) against the wall, my lips ghosting across every inch of her skin. Everytime my lips connected with her skin, I was trying to pour every ounce of emotion and love into it. Her body relaxed against mine, and I tightened my hold on her, unwilling to let her go.

“Please stay,” I mumbled as my lips connected with the curve of her neck. I could feel her body, humming in response, which encouraged me to repeat the action. “Please stay with me.”

“Harry,” she sighs my name, and I swear it’s the most beautiful sound I’ve ever heard. “I can’t. I have to get back.”

My body tenses up when I hear her words. “Why? So you can be with John?”

“He’s my fiance,” she reminds me, although her voice sounds timid.

I pull away from her, taking a moment to appreciate the way she looks with hickeys all over her neck. “Don’t say bye; just be mine for the night. He won’t even know you’re gone.”

I bring my fingers underneath her chin, tilting her head up so that her lips reconnect with mine. My tongue drags along the curve of her bottom lip, and she eagerly parts her lips. For a second, my tongue slips inside her mouth, but she pulls away, turning her head so that I can’t see her face.

“Kitten,” I cup her face in my hands. “What’s wrong?”

“I can’t do this, Harry,” she whispered. She looked up at me through her long lashes. “I don’t want to be unfaithful to a man I might marry.”

I bit my lip, thinking over her words. “You don’t love him, do you?” When she remained quiet, I nodded my head. “Why don’t you just save some room for me? He clearly ain’t the one for you.”

(Y/N) looked away. “I just don’t want it to hurt.”

“It’s gonna hurt  a little bit,” I muttered. “It hurts when you do it right, but I don’t want to lose you. Let down your guard. Let me love you.”

There was a moment of silence before her lips connected with mine. I smiled, carrying her over to the bed.

“God, I love you.”