Lovesick

Your POV

You and Harry were at your house sitting on your bed. “I think i’m sick,” you say resting your head in Harry’s lap staring at the ceiling.

“Eww. Don’t get me sick then,” He joked running his fingers through your hair.

Harry tickles your stomach and you giggle. “Stop it,” you laugh. “That’s not the sick I was talking about.”

“What kind of sick then,” he questions raising his eyebrows at you.

“Well my family says I’m lovesick,” you whispered kind of embarrassed that you were telling this to Harry.

“You family is crazy. You know that,” Harry blurted. You made a face at him, but before you could say something he corrected himself. “I’m sorry. I don’t know. I mean you still haven’t told them about us.” He wasn’t quite looking at you as he said this. You had no idea that it bother him so much.

“I mean they know i’m in love with someone, they just don't know who,” you explain.  “If they found out I went out with a guy like you they would flip out.” You lightly tug on one of his braids making him smile. You started tickling him to make him laugh and to get back at you, he started placing small wet kisses all over your face.”

“Eww,” you yell still laughing. “Stop Harry.” You try to push him off, that just makes him start tickling you more.

“Remember how we got together,” you question Harry turning to look up at him.

“Of course,” he replies. “How could I forget the little goofy girl who sat behind me in history.”

You punch him in the arm. “Shut up. I wasn’t that goofy in middle school,” you exclaimed giving Harry one of your famous dirty looks. “For the longest I liked you and didn’t have the courage to talk to you,” you added looking away in embarrassment. “I used to imagine us being together.”

“Well then you dreams came true, but why date a guy like me. You parents hate me,” he muttered looking away from you. 

“Not this again Harry,” You say getting agitated with him. “You tell me I should leave you alone all the time, in the car, on the phone. Is this all we ever talk about?” you sit up and cross your arms looking angry, but Harry just wraps you in a big hug. *GIF*

“I’m sorry,” he says. “It’s just I don’t deserve a girl like you.” He kisses you softly on the cheek and you couldn’t help but blush.

You rest your head on his shoulder. “It’s just everyone keeps telling me what I should do. I can’t help I love you, Harry. I’m not going anywhere. You can’t get rid of me that easily. I’m lovesick over you, but I don’t wanna get better,” you say playing with his fingers.

He interlocks his fingers with yours. “Well if your sick, then I’m sick. You and me forever babe,” he roared letting the empty house know that he loved you.

“If loving you is wrong, Harry, then I don’t wanna be right,” you giggle.

“That’s my girl. That’s my girl,” he repeated.

You heard your dad’s car pulling up to the house, but Harry already knew what to do. He grabbed your hand and walked over to your window. He climbed over the windowsill, not before kissing you passionately. “Don’t start anything you can’t finish,” you say to him pulling away from him.

“Dang, Why do I have to leave,” Harry said shaking his head.

“Parents,” you both say in unison.

You hear your dad call your name. “(Y/N),” he yells. You can hear him messing around in the kitchen. 

“Coming,” you reply. You kiss Harry again, then push him away. He climbs down the vines leading to your window, then waves goodbye just as your dad walks in. 

“What are you doing,” he asks.

“Nothing,” you reply smiling.